Reviews for And Then I Found Five Dollars
attheturnofthetide chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
AW CUTE LIDDLE ARAGORN! This is adorable... beyond adorable... honestly, Glorfindel, you are ridiculous. COME HERE FIDDLE! ;D
the Random Oliphaunt chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
"Rester has also been overcome with senility and has taken to referring to himself in the mispronounced third person,"
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
•Pants in my wain attempts to get air• "calling himself in a mispronounced third person". I think I might die. •starts laughing again, so hard that it hurts• I can't breathe!
Keldae chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Aw! That was a very cute story you have going, I'm enjoying it! I wouldn't mind reading more either... ;) *wink nudge*

Please continue!
Elfinabottle chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
These two chapters are absolutely adorable. I hope you continue. I would like to see Estel melt some of "Rester's" stiffness. He already seems able to work a bit of magic on Elladan.
Aelaer chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
... I think I may love you.

And the title of your story is so random, it's made of amazing.

I'm usually not a fan of young-Estel stories because they either make the Elves absolutely ridiculous or over-angst young Aragorn. You do neither here. And I completely agree- Findle is much more likely than Glorfy.

Oh, and just in case you were not aware, you don't accept anonymous reviews.

Thanks for making my morning XD
Mirach chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Ooh, both stories are so cute! That type that awakes various urges in an adult person - like lisping and speaking in the third person, generally connected with puppies or small children ) I loved the moment when Aragorn titled Elrond 'Ada'. I just wonder about the title of the story, is it some idiom?
cairistiona7 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Aw... what a sweet and funny picture, Estel borrowing all the Big Boy things and playing at being warrior. Those are the sights that Glorfindel and the others will treasure. I'm glad Glorfindel held himself back from scolding Estel for borrowing without permission. Plenty of time for that later.

I do hope you continue with these-they're terrific reads!
cairistiona7 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This is delightful! Your little Estel is so believable... acting neither too young nor too old for his age. And I love the warmth and humor. I always imagined Estel saying "Glowfiddle" instead of Glorfindel, so I was tickled to read him saying that in your story. Very fun chapter. :)
Laurenke1 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
aww so cute
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
aww so sweet
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Aw, so very adorable. Little kids loving playing this sort of thing.

Thanks for writing!

~Cal
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
*grin* For my Estel, Glorfindel is always "Findel" and not "Glorfi." Not that I have a problem with "Glorfi," but I liked the sound of "Findel" better.

Lovely little tale. :)