Reviews for Harry's Angel
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
I love this story. I hope that sometime soon when you have the time that you would be able to update please. D
SeL2202 chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Please Update Soon!
TheFawningCow chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
This is really good. I am very picky about the stories I read, but I love every single part of it. PLEASE UPDATE!
ForeverZelink chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
Can't wait till the next update!
linkin4life chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
that was very short but even though and im not trying to be mean nothing cool or that important hasn't been happening i wanna know how and when harry starts to crush on Angel. maybe you should skip a couple of years.
mynameisella chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
Glad you finally updated! I hope the chapters get longer though, 'cause they are really short now I also kinda think the story could get better if you sped up the story a bit and maybe added more of Harry and the other characters. That's only my opinon, though. Hope you update soon!
evilangel3570 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
EEEEK thats really good keep writing

-m r$-
Elia950 chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
this story has the potential of being very good

don't let it go waste!
kankananime123 chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
nice goning on this story. i hope i can see more of it... but um r u goning to go through everyday until she gets old enough to dat? im just asking cant wait till ya update XD
mynameisella chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Please update soon. :)
Annabeth Short chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
I like it so far, actually I love it. Marked 4eva!

Sorry, that was really random but i love the whole series.

Although I am a big Harry/Ginny fan I can't wait to see the rest of this story.

Update soon!

3 Annabeth Short
fairlyhers chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Ohmygod i love the house of night series! sorry i saw that you wrote that so i like immediately reviewed! okay ill continue readiinng now...
mynameisella chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Please, please, please, please update real soon! This seems like it will become a really good story, so I really wanna read more of it! :)

Kiku-chan