Reviews for Lousy Morning
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hi, you sent me a PM asking to beta for you, and I tried to reply, but your account's PMs are not working. If you still want me to beta, you can send me an email directly-you can find my email address on my profile page. Sorry I had to do that in a review. I didn't know how else to contact you.

Now, on with the real review!

Ha! That's how all my mornings start! This is a good start, and I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Dana
mendenbar chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Voodoo doll sounds good.

Do not despair, a story bare of bones (oh, vision of bare Bones, and better still bare Booth, best of all bare Bones AND Booth) does not mean a story bare of interesting pieces parts. I am liking SUV quite a bit. Don't know where you are going with it, but I am along for the ride anyway.
spark3597 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
go to my stories click on the story and then click content/chapters

you have to upload a diff. document
mjels chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
love it very sweet
ParkerArnold chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
More! We need more! :-D
BxBforever chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
First upload new chapter as a doc

then click on in this order

publish

my stories

Click on the story you want to add a chapter to, click

content/chapter

add new chapter
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I like the way you write. I like this story and I'm loving 'In the SUV'. Keep writing. I've added you to 'Author Alert'.
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Oh yeah add more. I know how hard writers block can be as well as having the unfinished out there. I have 2 unfinished that I feel obligated to finish and still so may things I want to write about I feel my heard will explode if I don't get them on "paper".

This has so much fun potential I really would like to see you expand it. A really light piece with maybe just some funny coincidental fun case work would be a delight to see.

Hey maybe I should take my own advice. I'll have to think about that. Listening to Craig Ferguson's American On Purpose and seeing DB interview on Monday I just might go with an "man cramp" idea.

Nyre
Eighth Princess chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I love this! Lol it took me forever to figure it out too. What you do is go to your profile, click on my stories under publish, find the story and on the side there will be two options edit and preview. Click on edit the content/chapters the it will say Add new chapter to end of story. find the document name the chapter if you want and click add chapter. All done! Hope it helps!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009