Reviews for Good For What Ails You
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That was terrific!

They do evertyhing together so it'd definitely be convenient and natural for them to just get sick together too.

Wonderful job!

Leah
Noie chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Loved this; what a great use of some terrible inspiration! Maybe a sequel the next time "they" get sick?
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
aw. very very cute. a nice read, and true to the characters and spirit of the show. great job!
everg8er23 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Loved this. Made me feel better!
lizook chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Hah, this is great! The comfort between them - even when she's irritated because she doesn't feel well - is just perfect.

"He really was like a five year old—if you didn’t answer the door within three seconds, he banged on it non-stop until you did. "

So utterly true. You can't help but love him for it though.

"“It’s a barf bowl, Bones,” he said, smiling at his own alliteration despite her lack of amusement. “In case you can’t make it to the bathroom in time.”

“I see,” she said, thinking that she would sooner throw up on the floor than in her hand-carved bamboo salad bowl. "

Love this. Booth being all practical (definitely something a father would know) and Brennan resisting it for once. Despite the small reverse, it still rings true to who they are.

I loved how in the end they both had to take care of one another, that there was an unspoken promise of continuing to take care of each other even BEYOND the "next time"

Great job! :)
goldpiece chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Cute one shot. I haven't had anyone baby me in a long time. The closest I get to it is telling everyone else in the house to keep Alex away from me so that if I have something contagious then he won't get it. Then I lay in bed, miserable and sleep it off. Not that you needed to know or anything. What I love is that you know that Brennan does baby him, because even though she still goes to work she checks up on him and makes sure he's okay.

Melissa
a2zmom chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Ha, adorable. Booth, you were not very useful in this situation.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2