Reviews for Don't Panic
Re-exist chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Don't you think this chapter's content was rushed? I mean the two of them just met and are talking about matters concerning life and death and they suddenly play best friends with chocolate lava cake?

In real life, if you met an insanely hot guy, do you honestly think he'd coerce you into eating chocolate cake on your second meeting?

Well, whatever, that's just my opinion.
Re-exist chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
The period jelly prank was pretty damn clever, albeit horribly mean.
the darkone chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Continue! it when people leave a story behind and not finish it.
MizGlazses chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Please update soon!
Luna25684 chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
When's he going to tell her about himself? Dies he know just who her uncle is?
tiramichoux chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
I really like this story glad you're out of hiatus even though I'm not one of your original readers. Update soon
GreyPurpleBlack chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
I like it :) It's definitely a nice distraction. Can't wait to read more :)
PooperScooper000 chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Poor Nami. D'x You updated! -parties- UPDATE SOON!
hi chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
UGH THIS WAS SAD. Poor Nami D: I did like the chapter though :) I wonder how long Roxas will be away. Hopefully not too long. Good thing they can still talk!

Please update soon :D
GreyPurpleBlack chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Unfortunately I can't remember a single thing about this story, but this chapter was super cute :D I love how shy and awkward Nami is; she reminds me of me, lol. Anyway, thanks for updating :)

Happy writing! Take care!

PooperScooper000 chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
OMIGAWD! OH MY GOD! IS IT REALLY YOU HOMELY!? -sniffles then happy dances- Update soon dude, this story rocks! x3
missHydz chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Ahh you updated! 3

I really like this story! Please don't drop it off! c:

Oh, I wonder what's going to happen next...
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
I can't wait for the next update! Loving it so far
EmD23 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Interesting enough.
laindessiel chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Hey! I'm so glad you took this off hiatus it took a while for me to finally get to this ch cuz I reread from the beginning and im kinda slow but i really love it. It's getting so interesting and i can't wait til you update, hopefully it's soon! :)