Reviews for Don't Panic
the darkone chapter 11 . 4/13
Continue! it when people leave a story behind and not finish it.
Inoma Callain chapter 11 . 1/1
Please update soon!
Luna25684 chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
When's he going to tell her about himself? Dies he know just who her uncle is?
pepsipiggy chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
I really like this story glad you're out of hiatus even though I'm not one of your original readers. Update soon
GreyPurpleBlack chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
I like it :) It's definitely a nice distraction. Can't wait to read more :)
PooperScooper000 chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Poor Nami. D'x You updated! -parties- UPDATE SOON!
hi chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
UGH THIS WAS SAD. Poor Nami D: I did like the chapter though :) I wonder how long Roxas will be away. Hopefully not too long. Good thing they can still talk!

Please update soon :D
GreyPurpleBlack chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Unfortunately I can't remember a single thing about this story, but this chapter was super cute :D I love how shy and awkward Nami is; she reminds me of me, lol. Anyway, thanks for updating :)

Happy writing! Take care!

Grey
PooperScooper000 chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
OMIGAWD! OH MY GOD! IS IT REALLY YOU HOMELY!? -sniffles then happy dances- Update soon dude, this story rocks! x3
missHydz chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Ahh you updated! 3

I really like this story! Please don't drop it off! c:

Oh, I wonder what's going to happen next...
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
I can't wait for the next update! Loving it so far
EmD23 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Interesting enough.
laindessiel chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Hey! I'm so glad you took this off hiatus it took a while for me to finally get to this ch cuz I reread from the beginning and im kinda slow but i really love it. It's getting so interesting and i can't wait til you update, hopefully it's soon! :)
merpderp chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Love it! Please update soon! :)
Caramelized chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
So I just read all 9 chapters in one sitting and I couldn't stop. I just had to keep clicking the next button.
I'm glad you took this off a hiatus! It's really interesting and the way you end chapters really keeps me interested and want to know what's next.

The underplot you got going on here is really cool, and maybe it's just me and my curiousity, but I really wanna know all dem backstories :)
can't wait to see what else you write!

-Caramel