Reviews for Naïve
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
okay confused, so did she want to be with Decaln at the end?

just asking lolz

and I really liked it, i like how Declan got jealous and she didn't even notice...how he proubly loved her and just used those girls till he could get her.. at least tahts how i seen it]

hugZ()
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
aww I loved the end that was great update asap
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
More soon it's so good!
Nora chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I don't read much fan fiction but that was amazing! I love Declan and Fiona and you just brought it to a new level! I don't hace an account here but I'll try to read more of your stuff.
AilenNinja chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
There are no words I can use to explain this story. It's just sooo- i'm at a loss for words because it is too amazing (I'm sorry to use such a word, since it cleary isn't good enough)Really this story is fantastic and so brilliant. The story, your actual writing. I wish I could give you a better review, because you obviously deserve it.
love-fool chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
It's about time that I reviewed this, huh? This is perfect. I guess it's bad that I really like a fic that's about INCEST (which is not best. Sorry, I just wanted to use that joke) but I don't know, man, it takes a person with massive skills to write about it and not like, glamorize it but still make it a good story. You've got Fiona's personality down which is awesome and it's even MORE awesome considering I don't think they gave you much to work with at the point of you writing it, those damn Degrassi writers.

In conclusion: I love this. I love you. Write more Degrassi one shots.
hogwartsismydrug chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
OH. MY. GOD. this was FUCKING amazing! lovve soo like deep and stff :D

Alex
Abby chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That. Was. AMAZING.

Definitely one of the best stories I have ever read. Would you consider writing another Declan/Fiona story? Please? :)
VanillaFieldsOfGold chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Loved it! Come to think of it, there are a incestuous hint in their relationship...
LuvBolt chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This is effing amazing! I thought that there could be something more between these two, Declan seems the type to keep her under his thumb and not let anyone know.

And you made Fiona so much more interesting than the show does. Beautiful writing.
degrassiiloveyou chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
wow!this is really good!i read another story like this and they have both been amazing.i thought you wrote amazingly from fiona's writing!always,jess
Underneath All Elsewhere chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I really liked how you didn't try to make it seem like it wasn't twincest. Some people want to twist it around and make it seem like it's not what it is.

I don't usually read these types of stories, but I really liked this. It was twisted, but very... honest. I'm not sure if the promos inspired you, but it all makes sense to me. Fiona said she was a magnet for dirt bags, and I suppose since Peter thought Declan was her boyfriend, any other guy would too. I never thought about Declan pretending to be her boyfriend to keep "the flies" off of her, but it really works.

Although I wouldn't expect this to happen on the show, it would go with this season's tagline. And it'd be something new for a change.

Keep on writin' indeed. (Sorry if that was corny.) )
yaaaaaaayme chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Very well written! Even though the characters haven't been there very long, it seems like you've captured their personalities well. Though it is VERY odd that they've hinted at the incestuous relationship between the two on the show. it's so... skeevy
Ana chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wow, this is really well written. Gotta admit, this pairing kinda freaks me out, but since they've alluded to it on the show I'm officially intrigued. You're a really good writer! :)
super hot female chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
1) I haven't logged in this for AT LEAST SIX YEARS to write something, so feel special.

2) I love you for this and I probably shouldn't have been amused by the end. Or that you didn't have him say "sir." But still.