Reviews for A Soldier's Coming Home
divyvicki chapter 2 . 13h
What a wonderful prose of the song lyrics! U should send a copy of this story to the Dixie Chicks!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 1/18
Solo twilight recommended this story. I love the Dixie Chicks and especially this song. Hope it has a happier ending, but I’m curious to see where this goes.
RogueAlly chapter 28 . 12/11/2017
I’ve always thought that song would make a good doc! Loved how you had it all unfold. The only thing that was a little weird for me was the whole prom king/queen thing, but other than that, fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
I'm making this comment just because I think it's a happy coincidence! I'm listening to the korean drama Descendants of the Sun soundtrack right now, and the big song, ALWAYS came on. "I love you... only you... whenever, where ever you are". The drama's a military one, too! It was the perfect moment, reading this goodbye. I love your story so far! Excited to read the rest!
TwilightFreak143 chapter 28 . 7/31/2015
OMG, I LOVED THIS SOOOO MUCH! I laughed, I cried, it was a total emotional rollercoaster for me. My brother asked me why I was so worked up, and I breathlessly told him a short summary of this story. He thought I was nuts for being so emotional about it. I loved reading this so much, and I'm so sad that it's over. And I know you said you're done with this, but can you make, like, a side-story or a one-shot, or something, where they're parents, and stuff? I really want to read about them taking care of their babies, and all that other crap. :-D Again, I loved this story!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/22/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
Cullen Cousin chapter 28 . 5/25/2014
Excellent story!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 28 . 4/7/2014
So sweet and sexy. :) Loved it. Thanks for sharing. xo
gleefan2009 chapter 28 . 12/16/2013
love it please write more i can't wait to read more
fuz chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Again.
fuz chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Fantastic!
:-)
fuz chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Good civil courage!
Do the right thing, every day!
fuz chapter 4 . 12/7/2013

fuz chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
...aw, so so sweet.
What is there left to say to such adorableness?
fuz chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
...makes me wanna cry.
But what a sweet letter.