Reviews for A Fine Mess
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 5/31
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 40 . 10/22/2016
Why the fuck are human womrn always getting raped by a Predator in these stories?
Sinvisigoth chapter 29 . 7/31/2015
This story rocks my world in too many ways to count.
axel100 chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
Another great update. My only issue is with the "Men! Assholes in any species" line. Again, why not something less obvious? If you want to make gender equlaity a theme, you can go the well traveled route of complaining when sexims rears its ugly head, or just show the alternative. The Predator respects her as a warrior and her gender is not even given a second thought?

Loving the interaction, halting as it is, between these two. Looking forward to seeing how many of Kh'aan's buttons Kayla can get away with pushing.
axel100 chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
While I am enjoying this, the plots relies on some over used tropes. The skilled soldier turns out to be "a woman !" This twist might have worked well in the "girl power" era of the 90s, but now its soemwhat passe. Yeah I get that its the Predators reaction and it reflect its own cultrual bias, but its still not that much of a surprise. So will our two characters bond in the face of adversity, not unlike the classic Sci Fi movie "Enemy Mine"? Or will the "Beauty and the Beast" cliche make an appearance? Hopefully neither one.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 40 . 3/26/2015
Ohmyf*ckinggawd that was...that was awesome O_O. I'm beyond words. Marathoned this and damn, Imma go to the sequel now.
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
Cant help but notice that you never mention the Secondborn
kurokazeryuu chapter 40 . 10/11/2014
Pauking awesome! Completely hooked. Now I'm off to read the sequel.
SpecH82 chapter 40 . 2/1/2014
So, the only thing that could have made thus any better, would have been if the predator was a female and "victor" a male!
Aubri chapter 31 . 5/19/2013
Your reference to Graboids and the quotes here had me rolling in laughter. :) My first thought was Graboids several chapters back with the worms coming up from the ground, and in this chapter I was almost yelling, "Get off that island before they turn into Shriekers and Ass Blasters!"
Guest chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
actually the tallest man was 8 ft so he wasn't dwarfed like you said in chapter 12 .
Your Fan chapter 40 . 1/20/2013
OMG

That was amazing story!
joanna.leguisamo chapter 40 . 1/17/2013
ame esta historia¬° hubo partes que hasta llore de la emocion¬° gracias por escribirla ahora a leer la secuela besos
EmilyEverlasting chapter 40 . 1/7/2013
Ohmygosh... that was... that was just so... so...
My brain died.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 39 . 1/7/2013
Oh God, that crazy, and I mean it when I say crazy, Arbitrator. He lost his marbles a while ago. I actually kind of feel bad for him now, he does try to fight whatever the heck it wrong with him.
Anywho, so glad that you choose to continue the story , only one more chapter then I can move on to the sequel! HUZZAH!

Excellent chapter.