Reviews for A Fine Mess
TerminalBoy chapter 40 . 7/12
Well... This has kept me hooked since the second paragraph and I’m just about to devour the sequel!
Turniptree chapter 40 . 6/1
Holy shit! This story is amazing! I can't wait to read the sequel. I couldn't put it down, I even transfered it over to my audio app so I could listen to it while I was working. You had me cracking up in front of coworkers making them think I'd finally lost it. I really hope Kayla survives. Your writing is addictive, thank you for posting this story.
FantasyReader2 chapter 40 . 5/21
Going to read the sequel...:)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 40 . 10/22/2016
Why the fuck are human womrn always getting raped by a Predator in these stories?
Sinvisigoth chapter 29 . 7/31/2015
This story rocks my world in too many ways to count.
axel100 chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
Another great update. My only issue is with the "Men! Assholes in any species" line. Again, why not something less obvious? If you want to make gender equlaity a theme, you can go the well traveled route of complaining when sexims rears its ugly head, or just show the alternative. The Predator respects her as a warrior and her gender is not even given a second thought?

Loving the interaction, halting as it is, between these two. Looking forward to seeing how many of Kh'aan's buttons Kayla can get away with pushing.
axel100 chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
While I am enjoying this, the plots relies on some over used tropes. The skilled soldier turns out to be "a woman !" This twist might have worked well in the "girl power" era of the 90s, but now its soemwhat passe. Yeah I get that its the Predators reaction and it reflect its own cultrual bias, but its still not that much of a surprise. So will our two characters bond in the face of adversity, not unlike the classic Sci Fi movie "Enemy Mine"? Or will the "Beauty and the Beast" cliche make an appearance? Hopefully neither one.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 40 . 3/26/2015
Ohmyf*ckinggawd that was...that was awesome O_O. I'm beyond words. Marathoned this and damn, Imma go to the sequel now.
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
Cant help but notice that you never mention the Secondborn
kurokazeryuu chapter 40 . 10/11/2014
Pauking awesome! Completely hooked. Now I'm off to read the sequel.
SpecH82 chapter 40 . 2/1/2014
So, the only thing that could have made thus any better, would have been if the predator was a female and "victor" a male!
Aubri chapter 31 . 5/19/2013
Your reference to Graboids and the quotes here had me rolling in laughter. :) My first thought was Graboids several chapters back with the worms coming up from the ground, and in this chapter I was almost yelling, "Get off that island before they turn into Shriekers and Ass Blasters!"
Guest chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
actually the tallest man was 8 ft so he wasn't dwarfed like you said in chapter 12 .
Your Fan chapter 40 . 1/20/2013