Reviews for Resurrection
Yes just, yes
RogueAlly chapter 19 . 1/10
I know it’s been five years since you last updated, but I’d love to read the finished version of you ever post it. This story does such a good job confronting the isssues with their relationship and working through them!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2017
I always thought the lullaby was fucking childish and rather stupid.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2017
see you just took it too far.

Bellas all " he he h wha what? like its a hug fucking surprise? MORON Your making all this just a lack of communication but that's NOT really what it was. It was the fact that these two children are idiots.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2017
I like that you are tearing them a new one. I hated how selfish bella was in her "selflessness". The way she didn't except gifts made her come off as ungrateful. And the way she kept jake one a hook, seeing him even though her man hated it. Honestly I didn't think it was that bad. If they were truly friends then she should have fought to continue to be friends, whether Edward liked it or not. But Edward is being a little bitch. Does it seriously shock him that his girl would subconsciously punish him for being a douche? It shouldn't. He can read minds, surely this has happened at some point in EVERY relationship.
The point is, I like it at first but you have just taken it too far.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 19 . 9/23/2017
loving this story and i hope you can come back to it soon. i hope all is well with you
sholtsclaw698 chapter 18 . 9/23/2017
loved the fight between Edward and Jacob, loving the story
sholtsclaw698 chapter 10 . 9/22/2017
this. this is the conversation they should have had in the books
sholtsclaw698 chapter 2 . 9/22/2017
he makes a valid point really
Guest chapter 13 . 9/3/2017
I love this story. The way he made decisions for them and she considered everyone but him in the original version always irritated me. Even the Cullen's treated his feelings as less important. Looking forward to Charlie and his reaction too. Hope he's learned that his daughter is an adult and he apalogizes for being such a jerk to them both.
thetwilightfan87 chapter 19 . 1/25/2017
Please update soon. I would really like to know what happens next.
Tonia Rains chapter 19 . 7/27/2016
Please let me know when you plan on updating this story...
Guest chapter 19 . 3/29/2016
I'm hurting... where is the rest of the story? Anyway, thanks for writing this wonderfull and amazing story!
Jessica314 chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
This looks really great! Are you still planning on finishing it?

This sounds like a really great idea for an AU. Edward is making his usual assumptions and making his usual mistakes, but I love him anyway. The angst is great. And I always hated the fact that he never felt able to tell Bella how much these things in Eclipse must have hurt him- I mean part of it really is his fault for acting so nonchalant about it all, but you know there had to be all kinds of things twisting around inside his brain during this part of the story.
kgarrison3 chapter 18 . 7/28/2015
So do love this story - thank you!
1,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »