Reviews for not all light is sunshine in space
Dimplz chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This was a nice story. There, unfortunately, isn't enough Kirk and Nyota content out here.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
so good. thanks for the read.
Spooky4ever chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Not only did you capture Uhura's character perfectly, but you also did a marvelous job describing the complex relationship between her and Kirk. This was such a treat, given most fics here portray Uhura acting bitchier to Kirk then (at least I feel) she truly is.
Tonyahuqt03 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Wow that was really good. You got a good feel for the characters. I love the line "She had always seemed ten feet tall to you, and in a way you had always held your head up that much higher in her presence." I think that sums up the way he might see her.
Stage Manager chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This is a very well done story. You did a good job of capturing the complex feelings that Jim has for Uhura.
spockside chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Beautiful and lyrical. And even in character.
Chimaera-Stormhawk chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
The point of view think is kind of interesting, really puts someone in jims shoes. Good job!:D

(52, 10 more!) ;)
Natku chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Amazing. The emotion in this was staggering, to say the least. You see killing so easily in action sequences. It stands to reason that there'd be emotional difficulties, and you handled this well.