Reviews for Possible
Glaciealis chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Winter?
Silverblueroses chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I hope you haven't forgotten about this fic! I'm very curious about the last chapter:) hope u update sooooon! :D
Cionie9 chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Can't wait to see how winter plays out! Great story :-)
One percent chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
This is quite a good advice.

T_T Now I have to wait for next chapter? Oh please, I have one wish only: don't make me wait till winter like Yukina please ;)

I look forward to reading the rest!
One percent chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Again, beautiful chapter!

this was so fun to read! I am impatient to hear of Hiei again, and I can just understand Yukina's disappointment at not seeing Kurama for so long after he made the promise. :) great job!
One percent chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
You caught their personalities so well, it's surprising! :D I love it already!

:3 yes, I've made my mind, this will go to my favorites now
Mikani Arami chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
jaja, this is quite cute, can't wait for more!
Hieiko chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Aww, Yukina's feeling impatient for Hiei. And to think she's actually very patient!
Hieiko chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Aw, still no luck for Yukina. (And for us readers, hehe, as we also have to wait. :P)
ArtistePars chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Ah the anticipation is mounting! I love how we are in Yukina's perspective. Keep the chappies coming!
Jessica chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
i think Kurama is trying to convince hiei to come back add more want to read more thanks and hurry
Chibi Botan chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I like how you wrote the dialogue between Yukina and Kurama. He didn't admit what he knew but in a way hinted the truth. Everyone is in character too. Well, I look forward to read the next chapters, see you soon xD
Mayushii chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I have to say, I enjoy reading about Yukina. She's probably my favorite character (after Hiei and Kurama...urgh, those two are impossible to resist!). Kuwabara made me laugh—he really does act like that, doesn't he?

Added to favorites list. Please write again soon!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I love the way Kurama evaded Yukina's questions but at the same time practically told her that Hiei was her brother, hehe. I can't wait for when the twins come face to face. Just what is Yukina going to tell Hiei? :)