Reviews for The Joke's On You
Emmy Rain chapter 2 . 3/14
*giggles* MUWAHHHHAAAAAHHHAHAAA die you stupid-ass vampires!
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Yay, a happy ending!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
WTF kind of name is Renesmee anyway? LOL
meyomoi chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Beautiful *sniffles and wipes tear with hadkerchief*

Only the Joker could make Bella hate Edward... such... a beautiful work! :')
Jack Hawthorne chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Hehehehe. Ive always like the Jokers rather "Special" sence of humour, atleast since I saw "The Dark Knight". And you combined his "humour" with Twilight-bashing in a rather spectacular way.

Cheers! D
ahilty chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Awsome. Really, though, the Joker could take the sparklepires without the added plus of being a ghost. I mean, he is a lot smarter then the could ever be.
WeirdDolly chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
You fixed everything wrong with this series. Take a bow!
Sage- Dark Sentinel chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Two words.

FUCKING. AWESOME.
Lion in the Land chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
First let me say - next chapter? I thought this was a two-shot?

Once again, you hit the characters right on - calling Bella "self-centered" and having Edward choose her. He totally would choose Bella, even over their own daughter. That is how sick their love is.

I was wondering exactly how you were going to have the Joker fight Stephenie Meyers' indestructible vampires, so the ghost thing worked out very well. And I enjoyed the Seras Sees Dead People references with his love and his the bit with the nexus blood.

Very nice Jokerness w/ "“And give the girl a prize,” and "Wanna know how I got these scars?” The two of them hanging over the vats and Edward having to make a choice also felt exactly like something from one of the Batman movies.

I did have a little trouble at the part where Nessie's face was cut, but really MetroK, you're a softie - bringing her back as a ghost and even clearing up those scars. That part made me very happy - of course, it was all part of the Joker's evil plan to turn Bella into a human-eater and get himself a Nexus, but even still.

The whole destruction of Bella's love for Edward was very dark, though. Very dark. He chooses her, because he can't live without her, yet by choosing her and not Renesmee, he'll never have her. Oh, the wicked irony.

So yes, you are evil, but I thought this story was clever, well thought out, and just overall well done. I know you said you thought you could've spent more time on some things in this second chapter, but really, I thought the pace worked quite well, and I felt the suspense of it, so good job...damn it.

-Lila
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Are you SURE you haven't read Twilight? Because Bella stupidly going off alone to meet with a killer is EXACTLY what happens at the end of the first book. O_o Whether you knew that or not, this is a very nice parallel, especially since I think this one's not going to have such a happy ending.

And guess what else - it turns out that my little joke in my author's notes a while back about you specializing in Twilight fanfics wasn't so off, was it? Double O_o O_o

Well if you haven't read Twilight, you've been paying very good attention in your lessons. ;) Jacob being a little overattentive during the trick-or-treating was very funny. Just love how all the parents pulled their kids far away from him. And Esme being a tyrant in the kitchen was hilarious.

Oh wait...I'm supposed to hate this story...I'll getcha in the next chapter.

-Lila
Breeze13 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Woah... you killed the baby of the family. That's intense for Twilight fans. I could see Alucard pop out and have it all be him taking on the shape of the joker for kicks, just to do something traumatising to the Cullens.
Crow T R0bot chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
XD! I had to re-read the "Don't open a bag of chips with a chainsaw" part over again. That ThatGuyWithTheGlasses reference was probably one of the most win-ful lines in this fic, especially since it came after a slight disappointment in the assumption that we wouldn't hear the "Wanna Know How I Got These Scars?" story. :P

Ah, someone actually picks one of the sadistic choice options instead of a hidden third one for once. It figures Edward would be the one to take it. Due to the lack of sympathy for any of the characters though, I'm not sure *how* I was supposed to view "Nessie's" death...but I took some sadistic glee in The Joker talking Bella into going down to the Dark Side. Oh boy!

I was also amused to see the Seras Sees Dead People and Geist Krieg references too. :P

BTW, one fun fact I forgot to mention in the review of the last chapter. It's funny you should reference Stephen King's "It" and not just for the obvious reasons. It just so happens that when "Batman: The Animated Series" was still in the planning phases, Tim Curry, the guy who played "It" was originally going to voice the Joker, and even recorded several episodes worth of dialogue before they decided to give the part to Mark Hamill. Supposedly, one of the reasons they gave Hamill the part was because Tim's Joker voice was *too* scary. Given the tone of the Animated Series, you have to think about that reasoning for a bit.:P
Alastor Vega chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Well that aint a great Halloween fro the Vampires. Joker is so cruel(But thats him and we love him for that). But fro real, I dont know what I would choose if something like that happens. Of course I believe I choose my daughter. Not as horror as I was expecting. Maybe becuase I was expecting a more graphic description. But poor Nessie. ANd on a side note, DONT, i repeat DONT shake your hands witha Ghost Clown. It plain stupid if you do.

p.s. What Joker should I imagine? Because the voice is the Mark Hamill Version. But I know you use the Heath Ledger.

p.s.s Now Im singing the Big bad wolf song now. Kick the pedo wolf(That made nosense the book)

p.s.s.s. I wish I knew about the Chainsaw chips think years ago. Still have trouble with my game controller.

Great job and have a nice day.
Crow T R0bot chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Ha! Jacob getting a faceful of laughing gas is okay in my book. And it looks like Bella is about to make the same idiotic mistake she did in Book 1. What ironically makes it funny is the utterly straight-faced way you explain her reasoning despite the fact that it was (intentionally, in your case) headdesk-worthy. XD

Not much of the Joker's Jokeriness here, apart from his gas gag. I can't wait to see what Chapter 2 holds. I wonder if he'll ever tell Bella how he got these scars...assuming it's *that* Joker we're talking about. :P

Speaking of Mr. J. I beat Batman: Arkham Asylum earlier this week. The game has its flaws, but is otherwise awesome enough to buy.
Rakero-chan chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
...Wow. You actually captured SMeyer's writing style! Beware. It is a great and terrible thing (but mostly terrible).