Reviews for The Joke's On You
Haissan chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I was half expecting ghost joker... wouldnt any knives he use on nessies skin just be worn dull i mean hthe only thing that can peirce a vampires flesh is their teeth and the wolves' teeth. nessie has the same skin...
GenericSpider chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Weird thing is, I was planning on writing a Joker vs. Twilight story...eventually...probably some time after Halloween was over. Oh well, weird coincidence. Good story...LOL, Bella does indeed have the common sense to meet the Joker alone in a location he picked without telling anyone who might be able to fight. It'll be interesting to see what creative ideas the Joker has for dealing with sparkly vampires. Update Soon!
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
You funny thing, I was thinking way back of doing something just like this. Oh Primus, I actually feel bad fro them. I dont care who you are when you face the I feel so so bad fro the little girl. Well, lets hope that Joker can put a smile on their faces. And reading this is extra intresting becuase I got the Arkham Asylum game. Great job and have a nice day.
18 | « Prev Page 1 2