Reviews for Second Chance
Guest chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
perfect...
Maria Monaghan chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Wow the ending of chapter 14 gave me goosebumps.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
It was really good! I liked the Masquerade bit!
Maria Monaghan chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Hi I love this story it's so touching, and I love what you have done with Shun and Alice's relationship thnx for reading :)
A Winter Heart's Song chapter 17 . 12/20/2012
I've read loads of fanfics before and have 'favorited' lots of 'em, but it's rare when I find one that truly makes me feel emotion. Most of the ones I 'favorite' are simply for entertainment, yet there are much less of a handful that truly make my heart race. I never expected a ShunxAlice story to become part of that small handful. Yes, this story of yours is absolutely one of the best stories I have EVER read. If not, then it's my favorite! It's truly very sweet, and the plot was set with great thinking and imagination. I admit, an idea such as this one would never have accoured to me! I love how you managed to make Shun and Alice's relationship so adoring without changing their personalities in the slightest. Very well done. The villain Julius was well created to the extent that I wished to enter the story and use the knife against him. If youe wondering, take that as a compliment. When a villain makes you wish to eliminate him/her, that means the author created him/her perfectly. At first I was very hesitant into reading a ShunxAlice fic since I never saw them as a couple (except for one episode), and I was simply looking for something to read, but I never expected to find such an amazing story such as this. You are truly a talented author. I congratulate you on this mind-blowing, magnificent story.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
OMG ! it mega awesome i luv it make a keith and alice one next time p.s ur fanfics rock
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
awesome
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 3/28/2011
cool story
alicefrombakugan chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
You really have to write more Shun/Alice stories. Honestly, i'll even review everyday if you do that!
AliceXShunNotFabia chapter 17 . 9/10/2010
this was an amazing story, you rock! keep on writing more! especially on alice and shun please!
shadowwing1994 chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
love it
Arianneg123 chapter 17 . 8/2/2010
So i loved this story, its so cute! :]
Dawnstar95 chapter 17 . 7/17/2010
I love it. I'm sad to see the story end, but I knew it had too.
shadow wing chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
i reviewed the last chap, but i felt i must review it all.

what was wrong is that you told us what's gonna happen in the summary.

well, the story idea is nice and beatiful.
shadow wing chapter 2 . 7/15/2010