Reviews for New
yendor900 chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
a good story i really want to read more, please update soon
FC30ultra chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
No,I WILL NOT CLICK THE PRETTY GREEN BUTTON!?
sym spidey chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
so... almost 2 years later...update?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
This story is never updating is it
Sarena Akhter chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I cnt pm but plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz update, i beg u, and im a big nerd 2 (not really) but I luv this stry, PLZZZZZZ
9tailedokami16x chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
hey canyou update please
fieryjunior35 chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Go Sunshine! You can totally do another smashing chapter! Don't mind everyone else and do what you do best-it's for everyone who's interested in your writing as much as I am!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
Please please PLEASE! update
legoMaster chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Hurry up and update, by the way, I love the plot.
paperboy chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
JUST CONTINUE THE STORY!
ArtemistheHunteress chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Artemis and Holly fall in love and he doesnt go back to being human D
happywritingx chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
I know you haven't updated since January, but it'd be really cool if ya did now, just sayin... and this is AxH romance, right? It's not really showing any progression, and if you make another chapter (I already reviewed the author's note, so I'm reviewing here) that'd ALSO be really cool to do... just sayin.
Laxwarrior4 chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Okay, well I personally LOVE this story. One thing that you should know is that my review name is actually my account name(Laxwarrior4), I'm just too lazy to log in because I'm on my nook. Anyway, I really want this to continue. The style you used is awesome, and the plotline is epic. And even to show how much I want you to keep writing this, I would be honored to join your RP if you PM the link and such to me. D
inanomis chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Ohh new suggestion how about mulch diggums? And of course there's opal and also again AFHS:]
unanomis chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
Well since you have writers block how about some AFHS? I'm kinda a fan for it. Also I would hate it "prob" don't turn artemis human! And the review good! You deserve a e-lollypop! 0