Reviews for What Ever it Takes
forevertwilightluver chapter 20 . 1/6/2012
amazing story! your such a good writer!
twirob chapter 20 . 9/14/2011
that was a great hea story thanks for sharing :D
jade chapter 20 . 6/25/2011
one of the best ever no complaints jut compliments maybe u shoukd be an author when u grow upur awesome just like stephanie meyer off to read more of ur stories!
Tisha Simmons chapter 20 . 6/23/2011
Aww That Was So Sweet Loved It
GeminiEyes chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
Aww I liked it...glad Jacob came to his senses
Pianogirl05 chapter 20 . 1/8/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I wish I knew why Jake and Edward didn't get along. I now Jake thought Edward would dump Bella, but there had to be more than that since they both had a strong disliking for each other. Oh well, I'm always glad for a happy ending and also glad the drama wasn't between Bella and Edward.
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 20 . 9/29/2010
AWWWWWW! I LOVE IT OOOOOOO MUCH IT WAS REALLY GREAT! I THINK U SHOULD ADD MORE BUT ITS OK! IF U DONT SINCE U FINISHED IT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT SOO SOO SOO MUCH!
crazy-chick-4life chapter 20 . 8/23/2010
omg love it happy cry
CarlisleAndBella'sLove chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
OMG LOVE THIS STORY ! XX
GreenEyes555 chapter 20 . 6/27/2010
I really liked this story, it's nice to read a story when there is not too much drama in it like edward kisssing some other girl etc...

Good job :)

xoxo

-GreenEyes555
ieatsugarforbreakfast chapter 20 . 6/9/2010
*claps* Happy ending! My favorite kind of ending! Yay! They're having a baby!
ieatsugarforbreakfast chapter 17 . 6/9/2010
IDK why, but eveeytime Edward "rappes his arms around" Bella, I always think they're raping them, because the spelling is so close.
ieatsugarforbreakfast chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
Damn that Italian blood! It gets me into trouble all the time. Whether it's the talking with the hands or the naturally loud voice or the insane love of pasta. I want to go to their school, it ends in January!
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 20 . 6/8/2010
i luv it! its amazing
marie1976 chapter 20 . 5/23/2010
that was a good story i liked it