Reviews for Smiling, Hinting
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
That was very cute :)
too lazy t login chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I just had to review this as I liked it very much. As a fan of the comics and the movies I felt your writing did justice.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
i thought abe like neula
Queen of Kabukichou chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I absolutely ADORE this couple. (They're the legit one in the comics!) Too bad there's only a few fics of them around. Yours made me smile, though :)
Tommy chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Brilliant! I love it, wright more:D
MyNamesNotAlice chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awww this was really good! It was sweet and simple and very well written. Great work

Shawna Nyaida
Shadow-Assassin67 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Ok... :-/ I love Abe. He's so awesome. I like how you tried to make Abe do the impossible, but if he smiled, wouldn't just stay like that. Just curious.
callmeBaby'08 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
um...its ...cute sry thats all I got story is okay shorter than I like em but okay
OctopusMafia chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I wish more people could get with the Liz and Abe pairing! Thank you so much for writing this! I had read this story a while ago, but must not have reviewed, sorry. This story is very sweet and well written and to me, in character :)
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.
dog youkai jane chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aw! So cute! I feel bad that whenever Abe smiles, everyone thinks he's in pain and grimacing. At least Liz got what Abe was saying. _
DemonCentaur chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
this was the cutest thing ever!

Please update soon :]
Captain Zombie chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
THIS IS A REVIEW, DAMMIT! It was AWE-SOME! Please write more . . . we miss you!

(and your awesome ideas!)

See? even the voices in my head missed you!
The-Talon chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Poor Abe! There should be more Abe/Liz stories out there. *SIGH* Anyway, I liked it very much!
BreathOfNocte chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Oh, how sweet! I always thought Abe would be a better match for Liz - I'm a hopeless Fishstick Fangirl. It makes my heart happy that you kept to his pesonality - I tip my hat to you, ladies.