Reviews for Testament
black-ostias chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
today has been supremely awful, to say the least, but you managed to take me away to a whole other world, far away from my real life where i can watch mistakes and heartache from the outside, for a full one and a half hours. for that you have my eternal gratitude. this is perfect.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/17/2012
Although the story in general was a rollercoaster ride, the ending was beautiful, and nearly made me cry :3
DPRRluvJ13MM chapter 22 . 4/7/2012
I had originally read the first chapter of this back when you first posted it. Then I read through the reviews and saw that 9/5 would happen instead of 2/5 and got turned off. However, I saw a lot of positive reviews and I remember enjoying your writing from your other 9 fics and the first chapter so when I found this on the 9 TvTropes FanFic Reccomendations, I decided to suck it up and read it.

Now I still don't ship 9/5, but it didn't ruin the story for me at all. This was a brilliantly written story. You managed to capture the charactors from the film perfectly and make them seem like real people. I especially liked your depiction of Seven.

I agree with most of the other reviewers about not really resolving the Two thing, but it wasn't that big of a deal. I found a couple of spelling/grammar errors but not enough to ruin the story.

I can't really think of anything else to say that hasn't already been said, honestly.

You're a fantastic writer and I wish you the best of luck in everything you do.
ION chapter 22 . 12/5/2011
A friend forced me to read this. It was the best thing she'd ever done.

This story is amazing.

and I don't even like 9. or Humanization.
6N chapter 22 . 9/5/2011
Is it wrong that I think of this song as the theme song (particularly for the last chapter)?

www . youtube watch?ve5W9NstuguI

Good Lord, I love this story. I came along waaaay too late to comment on the whole thing, but I just thought I'd let you know I do love it. And I couldn't get the aforementioned song out of my head either, so I thought I'd share that as well. :)

Thanks for writing this!
1from9lover1616 chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
I would really like to see the Five and Two interaction
1from9lover1616 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This seems really goodI love how you made 6 hardcore...
MissEccentricWriter chapter 22 . 7/7/2011
This story is just so awesome! Im glad you wrote it, but sad its over. All the angst,love, friendship and the way you put the characters in. Great story!
LostLyra chapter 22 . 4/18/2011
Well written, at a very fast pace and a knack for getting the guys human! Very well done! LL
0ptimuspenguin chapter 22 . 2/6/2011
Awww, that was a lovely story. Very well done; I especially love how you captured the drama of their daily lives without overdoing it. :)
Some random reader chapter 16 . 12/9/2010
That was some fucked up shit right there.
My Chemical Romance Dude chapter 22 . 11/27/2010
Your story is so freaking awesome and terrible and good.
Meekl chapter 16 . 11/7/2010
"Semen does not taste like lemons." -Six

oh god i laughed until i cried
OrianPrime92 chapter 22 . 10/8/2010
Awww... THAT WAS ADORABLE AND EPIC!
OrianPrime92 chapter 15 . 10/6/2010