Reviews for Giving the Mickey to Hermione
jensteed chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
The two of them sitting drinking tea beside the fire is a lovely scene. It's a great story, thank you.
jensteed chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
I liked Snape's way to skirt around giving Hermione the prohibited potion. Haha and the detentions for her "stealing" seemed perfect :)
rizzo87 chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
Great story! I'll be reading the sequel tomorrow. :)
SF28 chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Legally I cannot give you this potion, I'm just going to leave it here and go for tea (not exact quote, but good line)... Nicely written. Sad that in this story he's had to use that line before.
Lilian Moony Black chapter 11 . 8/23/2012

I'll be on it now!
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
A few too many "Ms. Granger"s in Snape's dialogue; other than that it was an intriguing chapter. LOL at "reprehensible" - poor Snape. Hoping it isn't Ron. He may not be my favorite character; but for him to stoop that low would be definitely OOC.
TrekGames23 chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
This was heart wrenching and lovely, thank you for sharing -
StayInspired chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
I wasn't so sure about this story but after the first paragraph I'll admit it I was hooked! I loved the fact that there wasn't sex in every chapter. Loved the kind words that they shared how protective he was! You have wonderful writing skills! Keep up the good work!
Jiraya K chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
Chapter 1- REM sleep erection eh? 3

Chapter 2-Just loved the part were he was putting sugar with the spoon in his tea and the ensuing precise gestures. - That happened right after Hermione acted out. The part was really well written.

Chapter 3- adored hid inner fight " Severus Snape stay seated and let her cry it out, if you comfort her you'll never get rid of her. Stay seated you ass, what do think you're doing! Snape patted her awkwardly on the shoulder. She placed a hand on top of his. See Severus now she's touching you. Is that what you wanted, you did! You perverted old man. His inner voice was positively scandalized". That was really to good.

Chapter 4- I like it how you don't stretch things out. Drawn out events kill the story. Straight to the point: she got raped, was in need of help and got it. Then she comes out to start an imvestigation.

Chapter 5- Kodak moment. Sad, once again, but cute.

Ch 6-this is quite ooc for Snape. But whatever! It's good! And the suspense of who it might be is killing me. You haven't given a single clue or tiny hint.

Ch 7-Realistic nightmare. I'd hate to have that. And Ron...once again the bad guy. Tsktsk. Oh! And the kiss! XD

Ch 8- I don't know where the animagi interest came from but I definetly liked Snapes' stream if conciousness/internal conflict. It's also a good thing that Ginny is still friends with Hermione.

Ch 9- "There was a knock at her door, "who is it?" Pulling out her wand.

"Your Professor," like you're her only one. Snape chided himself.

My professor, like he's my only one. Hermione rolled her eyes and removed the wards. Mockingly she drawled, "enter." " WIN!

Chapter 10- XD ""Hogwarts Students and Staff. I have received a very fine bottle of cognac, I'm off now. Cheers!""

Nice ending. A definite turn for the best. Especially with a glance at the beginning. It was a fine read, really. Very enjoyable and not to angsty. Keep writting!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Lol at ur last comment!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Lol at ur last comment!
maryann00 chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
Great!
The-Mighty-Third-Draft chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
Beautifully done. I have to say you handled a difficult subject with grace and restraint here, as well as painting a thoroughly believable picture of all characters involved. You certainly got into Snape's head!

This is by far one of the better Snape/Hermione fics I've read so far. Thank you and well done!
jkw625 chapter 10 . 2/3/2010
I laughed, I cried, I hugged myself and thought "gee I wish Varity Sinning lived around her so I could bake her a batch of cookies and share a few drinks at the local pub" Thank you a whole bunch
Cassandra chapter 10 . 1/26/2010
I Loved It. The thought behind it was wonderful, a true show of how one can over come the difficulties one faces every once in a while in life. Your word choice is perfect and your grammar is way better than those of other stories I've read in the not so distant past. Your writting inthralls me and I will continue to keep reading what you write, I am official addicted to your "books".