Reviews for Almost
Shananigan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Loved getting other glee member perspectives. Great one shot!
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awwww...I wanted her to run up to him and be like, 'I chose you!' Damn.
plaincrazysuckup chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
That was really sad... But really good! Keep writing!
Bec chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I have tears running down my face.
woodstockfestival chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Wow this was so good but a little sad at the end. I love all of your stories, they are amazing. I am glad there is a Quinn and Puck writer out there like you. I can't wait for your Cheated Hearts update! Is it coming soon?
clowneygirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow! So sad and beautiful. I loved this so much but it made me so sad. I think there should be a second part to this. You can't leave it as a one shot. I need to know if Puck does definitely give up for good. Does Finn ever find out? What happens? Please consider adding to this wonderful heartbreaking story.
fedeswondering chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
As promised, here I am cathing up with your stories!

I have to admit it: you made me cry! I feel so bad for Puck, but I'm also proud of him, beacuse he put her first, he cared about her feelings more than his! "But in the end, she's the only girl that could make him choose to be like his father"

That was really perfect, I mean it! You also made me laugh a few times (Rachel's fault or credit if you prefer), and most important you gave me hope! God, I really love those two together!

Complimenti, ottimo lavoro!
puregarnet chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Love the very last part. Poor Puck...
Gorram.Doll chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
oww..

this is much too sad

and now i'm gonna re-watch the girls rendition of halowalking on sunshine
Written666 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
GAH THAT WAS SO CUTE! and angsty! you kept the characters true to their nature and i loved how you ended it;

He places her firmly in the place of: girl who got away (letting go of the title he really wanted for her: his girl).

that made me squeal like a little girl.
Evildevilangel chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Oh. You nearly made me cry at the end, but I loved this and laughed out loud for some of Rachel's bits. You have her down perfectly.
ecaniaga chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
And this literally made me weep. It was so poetic and heart wrenching and I absolutely loved it. I can't wait to read you multi-chapter fic.
spinachmuncher chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This story made me cry. You just want so baadly for them to be together :(
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
aw, the ending was kind of sad. but i liked it a lot. i liked rachel's "sisters before misters" even though ive ehard it chicks before dicks, but whatever. i also like Kurt's Gossip Girl reference and how he said it was juicier even though this sort of did happen when blair slept with chuck (but it was just a pregnancy scare and not a real one.) i liked this a lot.
AHigherOctave chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Yet somehow it still really functions with Throwdown, it especially explains why she was so close to him when they were singing Ride With Me.

I think my favortie line was "She’s rejected him, multiple times actually. But here he was, willing to be the person who took care of her." It just makes your heart melt because he so would be there for her, of course I also love Kurt's Gossip Girl thought.

And poor Puck...I have a feeling he's not done fighting for her yet though. That he might start again as soon as next week.