Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow
Chaos Snow Kitsune chapter 17 . 2/12
I know it isn't really likely anymore, but I would love the alternative ending
Hiryo chapter 26 . 1/23
What a cliffhanger there with this chapter and it's still awesome!
Hiryo chapter 25 . 1/23
Review for chapter 23 (your intern chapter 22)
I really love how Azusa and Tsubasa want to get married along with inviting Ranma for the best man.
Shows that he does good with at least these two. I also love how Ranma has to come to grips about him marrying as well.
Nodoka just came at the right moment to join the talk about wedding. XD XD XD

Review for chapter 24 (your intern chapter 23)
Wow, even re-reading this I so feel Ranma's hurt feelings of not being able to be close to his mom.
Still Ranma needs some punishments by the girls to make up to them. ;)

Review for chapter 25 (your intern chapter 24)
That really hits home so many things I've forgotten Ranma doing and keep convenient stuff, even if not as good seen..

Hiryo chapter 22 . 1/23
Review for chapter 15 (your intern chapter 14)
I really like that Ranma deems to reveal everything to the 3 girls he is interested in!
Wow, fiancée war enhanced. Never expected this chaos there. O.O
Review for chapter 16 (your intern chapter 15)
I'm so loving you say the double standard tirade and damn that is such an awesome one!
Me too always wondered what the Tendo Dojo had for joining the schools besides Genma and Soun being friends. (Always wondered about Jim R. Bader that there was a Demon sealed at the Tendo Dojo. XD XD )

Review for chapter 17 (your intern chapter 16)
Ooof, the horrors the Kuno mansion contains is quite terrifying!

Review for chapter 18 (your intern chapter 17)
I feel for Natsume and Kurumi already.
Lol 'strange noises' with Mousse and Nabiki. XD

Review for chapter 19 (your intern chapter 18)
Ranma, you never learn that much at once. XD Should at least informed Ukyo and Kodachi! ;)
Hehehe Shampoo letting all her emotion out is really something Ranma should react to! And acknowledge them at the very least.

Review for chapter 20 (your intern chapter 19)
That was a fun date and very interesting!

Review for chapter 21 (your intern chapter 20)
Uh oh about the monkeys caught by the principal! That's a major uh-oh!
Mousse asking this was really surprising!

Review for chapter 22 (your intern chapter 21)
Damn, Ranma's comment to the girls really really hurt!
Still love how wrote dealing with the oni, simply brilliant!
Now Ranma needs to redeem himself.

Hiryo chapter 14 . 1/22
Review for chapter 7 (your intern chapter 6)
Shampoo is one who would do next to everything to get, in your own words, Ranma to notice her love, and much more. She is beautiful and beside their shared interests, has the Amazons with all the Martial Arts on top.

You really nailed the Tsubasa&Azusa Pairing!

Still I'm for Shampoo&Ukyo&(Natsumi&)Ranma together

Ryoga and Anna, me personally don't think Ryoga deservers Kasumi as a partner and in comparison to Ranma, I believe Kasumi would fit better with Kasumi. Alone when the secret of P-chan comes out... I think that should be the first fail of their relationship be.

Review for chapter 8 (your intern chapter 7)
How it currently is is all left open how this will resolve with Kodachi.
In a way Ranma did as good as he could in this circumstances. In a way he could have done better if he would have prepped Kodachi better about the 'red harridan' what she thinks of Kodachi and the like. Now one really wonders what Ranma's relationship will be with Kodachi, none or beginning from friends?

Review for chapter 9 (your intern chapter 8)
I agree with you that Ranma usually doesn't reveal much about himself.
Him trying yet again to explain to Kodachi is already a huge leap and try to feel out how he feels about her!

In a way Hinako didn't bound as much with Ranma as before, though I wonder about if she became a friend of Ranma later on?

Review for chapter 10 (your intern chapter 9)
It speaks volumes that Akane need someone outside of the Ranma verse to be cozy with just from the beginning!

Review for chapter 11 (your intern chapter 10)
There are lots of RanmaXNon-Akane stories out there, see my C2 Community here and which your story is part of.
The last kiss of Kodachi was godly, GODLY!

Review for chapter 12 (your intern chapter 11)
Yeah that paring and the set-up for the date was fun to read. So fun to have Nabiki for one on the 'embarrasing side'!

Review for chapter 13 (your intern chapter 12)
You two really do each girl justice, even Kodachi has a nice side to her, calmed down as she needs to be for being consideres as such.
Aww, such a pity of Shampoo and Ukyo going off the rails for Ranma dating all the girls. T.T
Kodachi saying 'sorry for the intrusion' is the icing on the cake!
Now what we didn't see coming, the other kidnapper. XD XD XD

Review for chapter 14 (your intern chapter 13)
Aww about harem ending. T.T Yay, alternate ending!
Yeah, quite the revelation and so typically Ranma story. XD XD XD

Thanks yet again for another awesome chapters!
Review for chapter 7 (your intern chapter 6)

You really nailed the Tsubasa&Azusa Pairing!

Still I'm for Shampoo&Ukyo&(Natsumi&)Ranma together

Review for chapter 8 (your intern chapter 7)
How it currently is is all left open how this will resolve with Kodachi.

Review for chapter 9 (your intern chapter 8)
I agree with you that Ranma usually doesn't reveal much about himself.

Review for chapter 10 (your intern chapter 9)

Review for chapter 11 (your intern chapter 10)
The last kiss of Kodachi was godly, GODLY!

Review for chapter 12 (your intern chapter 11)

Review for chapter 13 (your intern chapter 12)
Kodachi saying 'sorry for the intrusion' is the icing on the cake!
Now what we didn't see coming, the other kidnapper. XD XD XD

Review for chapter 14 (your intern chapter 13)
Aww about harem ending. T.T Yay, alternate ending!
Yeah, quite the revelation and so typically Ranma story. XD XD XD

Hiryo chapter 6 . 1/21
Oh Ukyo and Shampoo having their little war unnoticed by Nodoka was fun in itself.

Now, I'm so curious how that will continue from there and how Ranma will deal with Nodoka later on.

Thanks yet again for such a wonderful chapter!
Hiryo chapter 4 . 1/21
So many great chapters again, after the beautiful Shampoo date now the whole accumulation of Ukyo's date was so wonderful!

Thanks for the wonderful chapter!
Hiryo chapter 1 . 1/21
Thanks again for the "Another Rainy Day in Nerima" series.

Even so, with so many positives of Shampoo as well Ukyo, he will give them a good chance.

Damn I would, if possible choose the 1&2&3 or the very least 1&2 as harem, though if that is not possible, then Shampoo.

Be it as it may, damn I like already him being positive towards Kasumi and hope he will continue so until he has chosen.

Thanks for yet another wonderful story!
Chaos Snow Kitsune chapter 26 . 6/8/2023
Well this story was a lot of fun. A real shame it continued
Chaos Snow Kitsune chapter 9 . 6/7/2023
Obviously what will happen is Hinako will somehow fall for Ranma duh.

Joking aside I do actually like the pairing mostly because it is never used.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/1/2023
If only we've gotten to learn about/know Natsume's and Kurumi's own canon/canonical birth parents.
Sonic Thunder Saiyan Turtle chapter 26 . 1/16/2023
Darn it! I get pulled in by a compelling storyline, and just when things get good...I find out it hasn't been updated for a decade!

Well, I'm undeniably on the edge of my seat, hoping and pleading that somehow, some way, this doesn't get left on a cliffhanger!
Raider chapter 5 . 7/23/2022
In the time mushroom arc Ukyo and Shampoo both hugged and kissed Ranma,they thought his 6 year old body was so cute.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2022
Oh the fiancees want to met the mother.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2022
that first date with Shampoo was so fun to read