Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow
ErekLich chapter 24 . 4/16/2011
Interesting... If I didn't know better, I'd swear you're going for the foursome ending here. Though, if I had to pick just one, after the last few chapters, I'd probably bet on Kodachi. I feel like finding Nabiki and asking what odds she'd give for that... I look forward to more.
Daxel chapter 24 . 4/16/2011
Good chapter, more drama than recent chapters.

I don't like Nodoka, never had never will, fanon or canon, this obsesive (and stupid) oath. What mother would do that to her son?, I was expecting Ranma to snap at her, maybe in the future?

Anyway, this chapter made me sad, that means you did a wonderful job.

Update soon.

Keep writing!
mountainelements chapter 24 . 4/16/2011
Poor Ranma. This is a very good scene to show why Nodoka can't know about him yet.
Karibanu chapter 24 . 4/16/2011
I don't really think he hates his curse as much as people write it that way; while he'll go quite some distance to get rid of it, he also spends an awful lot of time female in the series out of his own choice. His upbringing to associate being female with being weak, and the contract on top, well I'm not really that surprised that he'll jump at a chance of a cure... but when he forgets about how he thinks he should be behaving ( or doesn't have to put up a front ), then he seems pretty comfortable with it.

Getting dressed up in a rather feminine mini-dress ( and there's no way he's wearing male undewear with that ) and taking his mirror clone off to pick up boys... well that's hardly traditional male behaviour - he can claim he had an excuse, but that's so transparent you can just about see through it :P Noone ever claimed he wasn't hypocritical.
potterinu chapter 24 . 4/16/2011
Nodoka doesn't deserve Ranma as a son.
BlackRoseFire chapter 24 . 4/15/2011
Awesome story. I really loved how ranma has handle things so far. I can't wait to see what happens next.
DBZLOVER chapter 24 . 4/15/2011
awesome chapter, I eagerly await the next one.
Dumbledork chapter 24 . 4/15/2011
Great fun. Excellent read. Strange that Ranma didn't simply snap and tell his mother to go to Hell with her damn contract.
feernando chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
the chapter was really good, I will wait for the next chapter :)
marc chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
excellent chapter, as always. Poor Ranma.
Poetheather1 chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
That was a good use of the curse, switching for safety. A good chapter. Thanks and seeing the cat get wailed on again was funny. Also the image of Nodoka chasing Ranma down the street with a squalling Shampoo is hysterical.
R.T.Stephens chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
Hmm. The part of Ranma getting all emotional at the end doesn't bother me so much but the method he used to temporarily get out of the line of fire from his mother doesn't sit too well with me. I get that he was desperate but this pushed believability. Ranma was pretty disturbed when the same thing was done to Akane. Not sure how else this could have been dealt with at the moment but I don't see this helping his case later on.

Noticed that there were a couple of cases where the sentence structure was off, such as run on sentences. Like this one:

"It's quite simple, Saotome-san, its a reaction he's crafted in order to prevent people from getting hurt."

Could have flowed like this:

"It's quite simple, Saotome-san. It's a reaction he's crafted in order to prevent people from getting hurt."

I'm liking the way that the girls are still wary of each other even though they've got a cease fire in affect. It makes it more fun when they are buttin' heads in their efforts to win over Ranma. If they all got along, then it wouldn't be nearly as interesting.

Keep up the good work!
Hiryo chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
Quite a chapter there wow!

Please update soon!
RockBane chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
Can't wait to see where everything is leading to.
Wonderbee31 chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
Sad to see that last part, but if Akane can remember, then maybe Nodoka can as well, and why do I have a feeling that it's going to be all aobut manliness before all is said and done?
853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »