Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow
marc chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
excellent chapter, as always. Poor Ranma.
Poetheather1 chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
That was a good use of the curse, switching for safety. A good chapter. Thanks and seeing the cat get wailed on again was funny. Also the image of Nodoka chasing Ranma down the street with a squalling Shampoo is hysterical.
R.T.Stephens chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
Hmm. The part of Ranma getting all emotional at the end doesn't bother me so much but the method he used to temporarily get out of the line of fire from his mother doesn't sit too well with me. I get that he was desperate but this pushed believability. Ranma was pretty disturbed when the same thing was done to Akane. Not sure how else this could have been dealt with at the moment but I don't see this helping his case later on.

Noticed that there were a couple of cases where the sentence structure was off, such as run on sentences. Like this one:

"It's quite simple, Saotome-san, its a reaction he's crafted in order to prevent people from getting hurt."

Could have flowed like this:

"It's quite simple, Saotome-san. It's a reaction he's crafted in order to prevent people from getting hurt."

I'm liking the way that the girls are still wary of each other even though they've got a cease fire in affect. It makes it more fun when they are buttin' heads in their efforts to win over Ranma. If they all got along, then it wouldn't be nearly as interesting.

Keep up the good work!
Hiryo chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
Quite a chapter there wow!

Please update soon!
RockBane chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
Can't wait to see where everything is leading to.
Wonderbee31 chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
Sad to see that last part, but if Akane can remember, then maybe Nodoka can as well, and why do I have a feeling that it's going to be all aobut manliness before all is said and done?
ranma hibiki chapter 23 . 4/2/2011
and once again no one will listen to ranma's side of things *chuckles* well he better try talking, and fast
Nahilius Ocran Viet Artur chapter 23 . 3/27/2011
Great chapter. cant wait for the next one.
Ryuus2 chapter 23 . 3/25/2011
It's finally happened. Nodoka has caught Ranma. Oh man, and I thought this story was crazy enough already. The aftermath of this one chapter will double the overall insanity of this story so far, and all in one chapter. I can't wait to see how you handle this one!

Keep up the great work!
RockBane chapter 23 . 3/23/2011
Looks like things are getting interesting once again.
Digital Dragon Production chapter 23 . 3/20/2011
Nice Chapter!
Meech Macko chapter 23 . 3/19/2011
An excellent fic indeed and its got a nice content again i would like Ranma to stick with his canon fiances like Ukyo,Shampoo or even Kodachi and not the OC' i think well Ukyo or Shampoo may be better but you should aslo make them not jump into conclusions like I also hope Ranma finds the cure to his curse...well changing to a girl from your natural gender is kinda better be a man up and tell his mother the truth and if she cant accept that she doesn't deserve to be even called a mother afterall the promise done by genma and a 3-4 yr old ranma with his mom is gotta make Ranma a bit more powerful and tad bit intelligent and maybe practical or he is gonna get stepped on,he has gotta realize this if has experienced his stay in Nerima.I really hope you dont ditch this rare good fic its hard to come by as serious as soon...
Daxel chapter 23 . 3/19/2011
Not much to say, the best part will be in the next chapter, but still a fun chapter.

Keep writing!
DBZLOVER chapter 23 . 3/19/2011
yet another excellent chapter. My, that was certainly an interesting cliffhanger! Keep up the good work!
844 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »