Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow
Guest chapter 10 . 3/26/2016
"though she'd sooner have shaved herself bald and run around Furinkan High stark naked then admit it." Than, unless you mean to say she wants to do both.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
(for example, you're not going to see some sort of "Un-Ranma", spring out of the mirror ), But he was totally already envisioning Mirror-Ranma talking back in the prologue! It's sucking his soul and is going to eat him! It's not like he could [i]finally[/i] have a magic item help him aside from being the cure for another, after all⸮
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
"warning you to be discrete;" discreet
Guest chapter 13 . 3/23/2016
Oh god, Ranma instead of Akane being abducted, absolutely hilarious! Ryoga's reaction too XD
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
Lot of words and phrases here sound a bit too intellectual for Ranma. Might want to dumb it down.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Nada mal, te felicito la verdad esto fue instructivo vaya cita pero considerando que es Ranma de quien hablamos se puede decir que fue mejor de lo que espere bravo por eso.
StArLoRdMac2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Yo voto por Kodachi.

Mi 2da opción es Ukyo iba a ser la 1 pero luego de pensarlo desde su punto de vista secreto tiene sentido.
AnimeFan84 chapter 26 . 6/18/2015
Glad to find this collection of one-shots!
I liked the other collection, "Another Rainy Day in Nerima," very much.
I gotta say that when she's written half-sane Kodachi is actually a neat character. Like the way she's being handled here...
Poor Ranma... His life's still screwed up even with the preview of how all this crap went through. Surprised to see that the three girls (Kodachi, Ukyo, Shampoo) haven't killed each other.
Kasumi - talk about cold... But honestly, even those of us who picture her as warm have to admit this depiction is probably closer to the way she would be with Ranma generally speaking and his reaction to her is pretty much as expected considering how they stay out of each other's way.
Yeah, I really don't think Ranma has much reason to stick around the Tendos, period.
habibali123 chapter 21 . 5/26/2015
Thanks for chapter 21 of [Chasing the Rainbow].
habibali123 chapter 26 . 5/21/2015
I live this fiction [Chasing the Rainbow]

I want more.. more.. MORE...
Guest chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
Under the circumstances, I can't really disagree with killing Toma. I mean, he's basically a slaver and serial rapist. If anyone deserves to die, it's that kind of person, especially since he's just going to keep on doing it if he's allowed to live.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I think Ryoga would probably think the phrase 'sloppy seconds' was an awful insult to women, and then beat you up...
Guest chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
Hey there great story. Its really refreshing to see a story like this where ranma sorts out his problems and gives the other girls a chance. That being said I have one thing I need to say. Please don't take this the wrong way and I'm not trying to troll or flame you but I need to mention this. It's been THREE YEARS since you updated! Three! What the hell's going on? Is everything ok? Are you still writing fanfiction? Or is real life getting in the way? I really hope you are able to continue and finish this. This is a great story. Not to mention you are close to the end. I can't wait to see who ranma picks between shampoo, ukyo, and kodachi. And if I'm not mistaken, didn't you say that you would put a alternate ending with a harem ending? Well that's all I wanted to say and I hope you update soon. Bye.
MadHat886 chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
Great fic you should continue it
Grizzmon chapter 26 . 6/2/2014