Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow
Ibskib chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
It seems to me that people actually do get paired up for the sake of it.
I would have preferred something a bit more imaginative than matchmaking.
Blackholelord chapter 26 . 11/20/2016
Well I have to say that the story was great, but its a great shame it was clearly abandoned years ago. A real shame, along with the fact you will never read this review.
addicted03 chapter 26 . 10/22/2016
Just finished re-reading this story and still can't believe it's been years since you last updated! I really really hope this hasn't been abandoned forever. It's a great story and I can't wait to see what happens next. Reading your author notes at the end of every chapter just leaves me with so much hope and anticipation and just wanting more. Please do update soon! Thank you
cpvm chapter 26 . 7/27/2016
I hope that you can finish it, it's really good.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/27/2016
Looking for more.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/26/2016
"just so he could breath " breathe
"call a true" truce
"He's got another thing coming!" think
Guest chapter 10 . 3/26/2016
"though she'd sooner have shaved herself bald and run around Furinkan High stark naked then admit it." Than, unless you mean to say she wants to do both.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
(for example, you're not going to see some sort of "Un-Ranma", spring out of the mirror ), But he was totally already envisioning Mirror-Ranma talking back in the prologue! It's sucking his soul and is going to eat him! It's not like he could [i]finally[/i] have a magic item help him aside from being the cure for another, after all⸮
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
"warning you to be discrete;" discreet
Guest chapter 13 . 3/23/2016
Oh god, Ranma instead of Akane being abducted, absolutely hilarious! Ryoga's reaction too XD
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
Lot of words and phrases here sound a bit too intellectual for Ranma. Might want to dumb it down.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Nada mal, te felicito la verdad esto fue instructivo vaya cita pero considerando que es Ranma de quien hablamos se puede decir que fue mejor de lo que espere bravo por eso.
StArLoRdMac2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Yo voto por Kodachi.

Mi 2da opción es Ukyo iba a ser la 1 pero luego de pensarlo desde su punto de vista secreto tiene sentido.
AnimeFan84 chapter 26 . 6/18/2015
Glad to find this collection of one-shots!
I liked the other collection, "Another Rainy Day in Nerima," very much.
I gotta say that when she's written half-sane Kodachi is actually a neat character. Like the way she's being handled here...
Poor Ranma... His life's still screwed up even with the preview of how all this crap went through. Surprised to see that the three girls (Kodachi, Ukyo, Shampoo) haven't killed each other.
Kasumi - talk about cold... But honestly, even those of us who picture her as warm have to admit this depiction is probably closer to the way she would be with Ranma generally speaking and his reaction to her is pretty much as expected considering how they stay out of each other's way.
Yeah, I really don't think Ranma has much reason to stick around the Tendos, period.
habibali123 chapter 21 . 5/26/2015
Thanks for chapter 21 of [Chasing the Rainbow].
862 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »