Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Nada mal, te felicito la verdad esto fue instructivo vaya cita pero considerando que es Ranma de quien hablamos se puede decir que fue mejor de lo que espere bravo por eso.
StArLoRdMac2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Yo voto por Kodachi.

Mi 2da opciĆ³n es Ukyo iba a ser la 1 pero luego de pensarlo desde su punto de vista secreto tiene sentido.
AnimeFan84 chapter 26 . 6/18/2015
Glad to find this collection of one-shots!
I liked the other collection, "Another Rainy Day in Nerima," very much.
I gotta say that when she's written half-sane Kodachi is actually a neat character. Like the way she's being handled here...
Poor Ranma... His life's still screwed up even with the preview of how all this crap went through. Surprised to see that the three girls (Kodachi, Ukyo, Shampoo) haven't killed each other.
Kasumi - talk about cold... But honestly, even those of us who picture her as warm have to admit this depiction is probably closer to the way she would be with Ranma generally speaking and his reaction to her is pretty much as expected considering how they stay out of each other's way.
Yeah, I really don't think Ranma has much reason to stick around the Tendos, period.
habibali123 chapter 21 . 5/26/2015
Thanks for chapter 21 of [Chasing the Rainbow].
habibali123 chapter 26 . 5/21/2015
I live this fiction [Chasing the Rainbow]

I want more.. more.. MORE...
Guest chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
Under the circumstances, I can't really disagree with killing Toma. I mean, he's basically a slaver and serial rapist. If anyone deserves to die, it's that kind of person, especially since he's just going to keep on doing it if he's allowed to live.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I think Ryoga would probably think the phrase 'sloppy seconds' was an awful insult to women, and then beat you up...
Guest chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
Hey there great story. Its really refreshing to see a story like this where ranma sorts out his problems and gives the other girls a chance. That being said I have one thing I need to say. Please don't take this the wrong way and I'm not trying to troll or flame you but I need to mention this. It's been THREE YEARS since you updated! Three! What the hell's going on? Is everything ok? Are you still writing fanfiction? Or is real life getting in the way? I really hope you are able to continue and finish this. This is a great story. Not to mention you are close to the end. I can't wait to see who ranma picks between shampoo, ukyo, and kodachi. And if I'm not mistaken, didn't you say that you would put a alternate ending with a harem ending? Well that's all I wanted to say and I hope you update soon. Bye.
MadHat886 chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
Great fic you should continue it
Grizzmon chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Wow, guns in Ranma 1/2?
Jenkinst chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
I have to say this is one of the bets 'ranma tries to work things out' stories I have seen and I hope you will continue it soon or at least tell us the girl ranma would have ended up with if you decide to not update
Grizzmon chapter 25 . 5/21/2014
Is always nice to see Ranma giving Genma and Soun their just deserts.
Grizzmon chapter 24 . 5/21/2014
Nodoka and Genma are awful parents, Soun, with all his fault, is a better parent than Nodoka or Genma.
Grizzmon chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
Well, this is gonna be complicated.
Grizzmon chapter 22 . 5/21/2014
You really been turning this fic into a monsters of the week anime, don't you?
851 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »