Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow
habibali123 chapter 26 . 5/21/2015
I live this fiction [Chasing the Rainbow]

I want more.. more.. MORE...
Guest chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
Under the circumstances, I can't really disagree with killing Toma. I mean, he's basically a slaver and serial rapist. If anyone deserves to die, it's that kind of person, especially since he's just going to keep on doing it if he's allowed to live.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I think Ryoga would probably think the phrase 'sloppy seconds' was an awful insult to women, and then beat you up...
Guest chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
Hey there great story. Its really refreshing to see a story like this where ranma sorts out his problems and gives the other girls a chance. That being said I have one thing I need to say. Please don't take this the wrong way and I'm not trying to troll or flame you but I need to mention this. It's been THREE YEARS since you updated! Three! What the hell's going on? Is everything ok? Are you still writing fanfiction? Or is real life getting in the way? I really hope you are able to continue and finish this. This is a great story. Not to mention you are close to the end. I can't wait to see who ranma picks between shampoo, ukyo, and kodachi. And if I'm not mistaken, didn't you say that you would put a alternate ending with a harem ending? Well that's all I wanted to say and I hope you update soon. Bye.
MadHat886 chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
Great fic you should continue it
Grizzmon chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Wow, guns in Ranma 1/2?
Jenkinst chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
I have to say this is one of the bets 'ranma tries to work things out' stories I have seen and I hope you will continue it soon or at least tell us the girl ranma would have ended up with if you decide to not update
Grizzmon chapter 25 . 5/21/2014
Is always nice to see Ranma giving Genma and Soun their just deserts.
Grizzmon chapter 24 . 5/21/2014
Nodoka and Genma are awful parents, Soun, with all his fault, is a better parent than Nodoka or Genma.
Grizzmon chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
Well, this is gonna be complicated.
Grizzmon chapter 22 . 5/21/2014
You really been turning this fic into a monsters of the week anime, don't you?
Grizzmon chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
The Oni in Ranma body? With no Akane to mallet him? Oh my!
Grizzmon chapter 20 . 5/21/2014
That was a very interesting date.
Grizzmon chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
Well, Ranma using the soul of ice to do special attacks been explored before, basically Ranma ends like a soulless killing machine if he uses it too long.
Grizzmon chapter 18 . 5/21/2014
I really like Natsume and Kurimi, they are the best characters that don't exist in the manga,
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »