Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow
That Guy chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Leave Nerima.
That Guy chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Nobody from Nerima... because Ranma wouldn't be happy with any of them.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Looking forward to what happens next & hope it's not another year before we see an update
Chaos chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
AAAAAHHHH my teeth F%#& I'm getting cavities from you pairing the two super sugary sweet characters
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
I know your already past this part but

1) Why not set Tsubasa up with Azua (Damn it I just got cavities from picturing those two) maybe she'll give him a French name and try to keep him in her house

2) Why not use the umisenken to escape from Nabiki
Rose1948 chapter 26 . 5/28/2012
And now I've reached the end of what you and your friends accomplished so far. Nicely done! I mean it! Hopefully Real Life will let you continue soonish. ::chuckles::

Take care and thanks ever so much for sharing.

10:06 PM EDT
Rose1948 chapter 25 . 5/28/2012
::fol:: I love it! Ukyo launches Genma out the window! I hope it was open so that it saved her the expense of replacing it. ::giggles::

Both have only themselves to blame. As does Akane. ::shrugs:: But... That's just me. Nicely done!

9:54 PM EDT
Rose1948 chapter 24 . 5/28/2012
If I haven't mentioned it before, Real Life has a LOT to answer for! ::laughs::

Okay. This chapter made me sad enough to cry. Well, cry more. I've been remembering lost military friends this Memorial Day. Thought I was out of tears. I wasn't.

Poor Ranma. I've a couple of 17th century Japanese RPG characters who'd dearly love to give both his parents what for. So... Yeah.

9:31 PM EDT
Rose1948 chapter 23 . 5/28/2012
Poor Ranma. Right out of the cast iron skillet and into the fire—complete with skewers. Talk about showing up at the most inopportune moment! And completely misreading the situation as well! ::gigglefits::

You and your cliffies, m'dear. You and your cliffies.

9:04 PM EDT
Rose1948 chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
::foflmao:: Awesome chapter! Ranma's gonna have to pull some awesomeness out of his stuff space for his actions, however. Even if it WAS the oni causing it all. ::cackles:: I would NOT want to be in his shoes once the girls gang up on him.

8:43 PM EDT
Rose1948 chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
Wow. Nice filler. And it looks like Ranma's in for some sparring/teaching time as well. ::chuckles:: Of course, he's still all "open mouth, insert foot" and such.

8:14 PM EDT
Rose1948 chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
::BOL:: Poor Ranma! Poor Ukyo! All set for a nice picnic and then this happens! ::snickersnorts:: Oh well. At least they didn't run out of things to say. ::dux::

Another nice chapter. I'm liking this more and more and more. ::nods::

7:57 PM EDT
Rose1948 chapter 19 . 5/28/2012
DO I want to see a passion-crazed Shampoo managing to catch Ranma and screw their brains out in the wilderness? Nope. Not really. ::snickers:: I can imagine such a thing quite nicely, thank you very much, without having to read about it. Not that Shampoo was too far out of character thanks to that incense and all. ::gigglefits::

Nicely done. Nicely done indeed.

7:26 PM EDT
Rose1948 chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
Soun's gonna get it. Soun's gonna get it. Soun's gonna get it.

I sincerely hope.

Hon, I'm the last person to tell you, or advise you on, what to write. Hella's Bells, I can't even decide what -I- need to write! ::laughs:: However, and I tell you true, whatever you write, I'll read and enjoy. And probably laugh my Old Bat ass off over all the shenanigans.

Another good chapter. And now I'm off to bed. G'night!

11:06 PM EDT
Rose1948 chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
Quite the chapter. Insightful, too. I'll just bet you could write an entire story about the... the magical epicenter that the Kuno Mansion appears to be. ::laughs:: Now THAT I'd like to read before I die! At any rate, I enjoyed reading this chapter. Oh the tangled plots that are being woven... .

10:03 PM EDT