Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow
SeerKing chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
Is that last bit a Mahoromatic reference?
kffs chapter 26 . 11/21/2013
Ryuus2 chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
Grrrr...*bleep*bleep*bleep* sod chewing *bleep*bleep*bleep* cat *BLEEP* Shit!

Sigh. Sorry about that. It is not directed at you in anyway, but at FFn. You see, I just noticed that I have been logged out of FFn -once again- without noticing. Again. I have no freaking idea why this friggin site does this to me, but it happens all the time and really pisses me off.

But I digress. The purpose of this short review is to let know that the last guest review you received was from me, in the of chance that you had any desire to reply to it. Have a nice day.

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
It's been so long, I forgot how much I enjoyed this series :) The writing is flat-out excellent; no lost points for spelling, grammar, punctuation, pacing, characterization, OC's, or plot holes. I'm glad to see it hasn't died since the last time I checked it...but maybe I shouldn't say that just after the second anniversary of the last time it updated? By my math, you've only got 3 - 6 chapters left to finish up, and it would really be a shame if so good a story bottomed out so close to the end. If I can help bring this story closer to completion in any way (except taking over from you; I don't have quite THAT much free time), I'd be happy to help!

I really have to wonder what led to such a drastic change on Togenkyo. Was a revolution brewing even when the original Ranma went there, or could something Ranma changed have such far-reaching effects? It will be quite interesting to find out the hidden secrets of the island.

As always, I support the harem ending above all others!

Keep up the great work!
AYH chapter 26 . 10/18/2013
This is a great story and I'm really hoping that you are able to continue with this as I'm very curious as to what will happen next!
Ukyo chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Please Please Ukyo!
Rune Tobor chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
I often wonder what the story would be like if Ranma had said "Enough" just after the curse.
If he made Genma fight Shampoo in the village,
If he snatched the table out of Akanes hands and brained her with it,
If he sold nude pics of Nabiki to get even with her selling pics of him,
If he took no shit from anyone...
CMVreud chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Yup, just a gerneric day in Nerima.
That Guy chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I still say he can't marry any of them, because he isn't ready for any type of relationship other than being friends.
That Guy chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Leave Nerima.
That Guy chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Nobody from Nerima... because Ranma wouldn't be happy with any of them.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
Looking forward to what happens next & hope it's not another year before we see an update
Chaos chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
AAAAAHHHH my teeth F%#& I'm getting cavities from you pairing the two super sugary sweet characters
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
I know your already past this part but

1) Why not set Tsubasa up with Azua (Damn it I just got cavities from picturing those two) maybe she'll give him a French name and try to keep him in her house

2) Why not use the umisenken to escape from Nabiki
Rose1948 chapter 26 . 5/28/2012
And now I've reached the end of what you and your friends accomplished so far. Nicely done! I mean it! Hopefully Real Life will let you continue soonish. ::chuckles::

Take care and thanks ever so much for sharing.

10:06 PM EDT