Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow
Grizzmon chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
I love Ranma scolding them.
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Well, let's see how this goes.
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Well, I know who is going to be, and is gonna be hilarious
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Oh, Ranma dating all the girls but Ukyo? Gonna be fun.
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Yeah, Nabiki is just the worst fiancée ever.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Nobody from Nerima!
SeerKing chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
Is that last bit a Mahoromatic reference?
kffs chapter 26 . 11/21/2013
Fun!
Ryuus2 chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
Grrrr...*bleep*bleep*bleep* sod chewing *bleep*bleep*bleep* cat *BLEEP* Shit!

Sigh. Sorry about that. It is not directed at you in anyway, but at FFn. You see, I just noticed that I have been logged out of FFn -once again- without noticing. Again. I have no freaking idea why this friggin site does this to me, but it happens all the time and really pisses me off.

But I digress. The purpose of this short review is to let know that the last guest review you received was from me, in the of chance that you had any desire to reply to it. Have a nice day.

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
It's been so long, I forgot how much I enjoyed this series :) The writing is flat-out excellent; no lost points for spelling, grammar, punctuation, pacing, characterization, OC's, or plot holes. I'm glad to see it hasn't died since the last time I checked it...but maybe I shouldn't say that just after the second anniversary of the last time it updated? By my math, you've only got 3 - 6 chapters left to finish up, and it would really be a shame if so good a story bottomed out so close to the end. If I can help bring this story closer to completion in any way (except taking over from you; I don't have quite THAT much free time), I'd be happy to help!

I really have to wonder what led to such a drastic change on Togenkyo. Was a revolution brewing even when the original Ranma went there, or could something Ranma changed have such far-reaching effects? It will be quite interesting to find out the hidden secrets of the island.

As always, I support the harem ending above all others!

Keep up the great work!
AYH chapter 26 . 10/18/2013
This is a great story and I'm really hoping that you are able to continue with this as I'm very curious as to what will happen next!
Ukyo chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Please Please Ukyo!
Rune Tobor chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
I often wonder what the story would be like if Ranma had said "Enough" just after the curse.
If he made Genma fight Shampoo in the village,
If he snatched the table out of Akanes hands and brained her with it,
If he sold nude pics of Nabiki to get even with her selling pics of him,
If he took no shit from anyone...
CMVreud chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Yup, just a gerneric day in Nerima.
That Guy chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I still say he can't marry any of them, because he isn't ready for any type of relationship other than being friends.
851 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »