Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I take there's no chance of a harem? Kodachi needs the love, Shampoo requires some honor, Ukyo's an old friend, and Natsume is rarely used. Dammit! I can't decide! T-T
good start chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Nobody, new start has past all the points of the others now to start a new
Rignach chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Lovely start. I can't deceide between Kodachi and Natsume. But are rarely paired with Ranma. I think I would love to see him with Kodachi.
MrStaypuft chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I say have Ranma bump into Natsume. And I think that should be the choice of this pairing. I don't know of any story that actually went in that direction. Could be interesting.
chaosmagez chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
My vote is for no one in Nerima.
Bree R chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Very good start to this. I'm liking how you've got him thinking things through much more and his reaction to the Tendo sisters with his analysis. I'm interested in what you've got cooked up for the plot, but I'm slightly nervous that you don't have his relationship matched end character set yet and are doing this based on votes. My opinion is that you should go for the relationship YOU feel will work best and not rely on reader opinions for this. However, if I was forced to choose I would love to read a fic where he gets closer to both Ukyou and Shampoo from you. Can't really decide between those two though.
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Awesome - a continuation! I'd definitely like to see some Ranma/Ukyou action going on.
Beserkians fury chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Have him stay in Japan with Shampoo!
Seraph of Shadows chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
My vote goes for Shampoo of course, at least for now. It looks like you've got another interesting story here. Hope to see more soon.

Having him leave Nerima entirely along with all his rivals and fiances would be interesting btw... but its been done and done to death already.
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Nobody Jones, Jane Curtain, or Usagi Tsukino?

Just got to be a little facetious.

Still, one of the many crossover characters or an original character would be okay.
SoloTalent chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
nobody from nerima from me, i prefer a crossover of some kind.
Hero Slayer chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Hmm, I like to see Ukyo. I don't see to many good Ukyo fics really. It's kinda sad.
Krizz chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I really enjoyed 'Another Rainy Day'. I think this was a nice setup for the next chapter and the continuation of the story.

I have no idea who to vote for. I'm stuck between Shampoo and Natsume.
greenmean chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
A vote for All 4. Kodachi Kuno, Shampoo, Ukyo Kuonji and Natsume “Tendo”.

Though such a decision should come more from the girls side I Think. With Ranma keeping his initial premise of just treating them better. Of course the journey is more important than the end. So keeping it up in the air, one chapter getting closer to one girl, one chapter getting closer to another. Of course you could also do multiple endings.
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I would like to see him with Natsumi. It's one (if not the) of the most largely unexplored pairings on the website. I'd like to see what you can do with it.

Ja ne