Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow
Anduil chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I already liked the Prequel to this story and this one is promising to be even better.

And my vote is clearly going to Shampoo.
Ranma chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I'm am happy that the sequel is out. I loved your first story and look forward to reading this one. As for love options. I prefer Ukyo, but if not her then Shampoo.
Exodus5 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
It's hard to just pick one girl since that is pretty much going to set the tone for the whole story. I think if I had to pick one of the options it would be nobody from Nerima and second place would be Natsume just because there are so few of those stories around.

Why isn't Ranma trying to cure is curse since he now knows how simple it is to do? He can swim to China and just live off the land till he gets to Jusekyo to fix it. He seems confused right now and the trip would give him some direction in life for the immediate future also granting him sometime to figure out what to do.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Shampoo and Ukyo need to fall into a bit healthier love than they currently have to be paired up with Ranma, but I would like to see either of them do so. Kodachi needs years of intensive medical and mental counseling before she is ready for a real relationship... Through a sister/brother relationship though I think Ranma could offer her some much needed stability.

Most guys at this age have crushed, date friends for a week or month or two, and fall back out of their crush. This normally happens a few times. Dating at this age is not a sign of everlasting love, but instead it is testing the waters. Maybe Ranma should do that for a while, go on a few fun 'dates' that are just having fun one on one to see if there is anything more. He should be wise enough after the time staring at the eye to know that he has potential relationships with a lot of people and in the end it is the work and time he puts in that will develop it.
SSS chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Natsume
biftec1523 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I've been looking forward to this story since Another Rainy Day in Nerima.

As I've said before in a previous review of mine, I'm a big fan of the Ranma/Ukyo pairing. However, after reading the majority of your stories... I really like the way you write Shampoo. So this time, my vote goes towards her.

Even if you end up writing a different pairing, I'm sure I'll enjoy reading it just as much.

Keep up the good work, excellent job on the prologue. I couldn't have imagined a better way for it to go if I tried. I'm really looking forward to the next update. Thank you for writing.
kzinti7 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Natsume “Tendo”

there are not really that many(if any)stories with this pairing.
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I take there's no chance of a harem? Kodachi needs the love, Shampoo requires some honor, Ukyo's an old friend, and Natsume is rarely used. Dammit! I can't decide! T-T
good start chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Nobody, new start has past all the points of the others now to start a new
Rignach chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Lovely start. I can't deceide between Kodachi and Natsume. But are rarely paired with Ranma. I think I would love to see him with Kodachi.
MrStaypuft chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I say have Ranma bump into Natsume. And I think that should be the choice of this pairing. I don't know of any story that actually went in that direction. Could be interesting.
chaosmagez chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
My vote is for no one in Nerima.
Bree R chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Very good start to this. I'm liking how you've got him thinking things through much more and his reaction to the Tendo sisters with his analysis. I'm interested in what you've got cooked up for the plot, but I'm slightly nervous that you don't have his relationship matched end character set yet and are doing this based on votes. My opinion is that you should go for the relationship YOU feel will work best and not rely on reader opinions for this. However, if I was forced to choose I would love to read a fic where he gets closer to both Ukyou and Shampoo from you. Can't really decide between those two though.
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Awesome - a continuation! I'd definitely like to see some Ranma/Ukyou action going on.
Beserkians fury chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Have him stay in Japan with Shampoo!
851 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »