Reviews for The Authors in the Crossover
Yes Sir I will stalk you and find you OOOOOOOOOooo
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
First a Fan-Fiction Refrence Now Sex. I was Cracking up for a full 3 minutes xD
Razgriz Ace chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
This was great fun. I like the playful jabs at fanfic and crossovers. Very entertaining, thanks for sharing!
doubledamn chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
You've captured them perfectly. One criticism, and this mainly my thing - I have no idea when you started writing this but damn. It is really hard going back to Robot-Brennan after she's become so much more human in the last few seasons.
Miss.Mia.Iris.Potter chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
it was such a great story! and amazing writing. Brilliant !
Matt chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
It's supposed to be "I'm calling my partner."
Lady Akina chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
I loved this story! I think there should be more crossovers out there. I am off to read the sequel! I hope its just as good, or even better, than this one.

-Lady Akina
CrikeyReily chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Awesome story! I loved it
Equality4Puppies chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
This is just too perfect!
Equality4Puppies chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
The mac and cheese sceene XD
Cassiopee008 chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Really nice work. I love the way you make those two worlds collide. It was funny and delighting. And with the insights into the fanfiction world, it's perfect.
Now I wish to see a crossover episode of the two series (one can dreams...)
Hope to read another of your work soon.
Thanks for the past hours of bliss
Guest chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Well, Kevin Allen, I really liked this, one of the best crossovers I've read. I now present you with an imaginary Homer's Ring. XD
Guest chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
I am actually pleasantly surprised that you're a boy. There seem to be an overwhelming amount of girls on this site... that bit at the end was awkward, but still hilarious. This really seems like it could happen in either shows, you've got the tone down incredibly well.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Wow, that's genius. Seriously. I had something really intelligent to say, but, I forget it... so yeah. Good idea!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Really loving this, but your author's notes are way too long. You don't need to defend yourself here, as I always say, if it's not going to offend someone, it's not worth saying. The Serenity reference made me laugh, and unfortunately a lot of people won't even get it... but just saying, Gina Torres' character in Firefly/Serenity was a strong female and badass, and she was married and relatively happy.

I agree, incest is gross, you see so much of it in both HP and Supernatural. It's wrong on principal. I have no problem with slash, so long as it's in character.