Reviews for The Authors in the Crossover
Guest chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Idea one... now that's something I could get behind...
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
HA HA HA HA HA. "Bones...you...you schedule it?" I can just see Booth's face. Really liking this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
LOVE
Senna Sylvan chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
Well that explains Brennan's behavior. :)
Senna Sylvan chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
You wrote "Anthropologically speaking, incest would only serve to weaken the genetics of future offspring, and homosexuality would deprive females of strong mates to protect them while they produced said offspring." I was wondering if you found research to prove this or if this line was based on the Bad Gene theory. I did a paper last semester on incest avoidance and I couldn't actually find any proof of the bad gene theory other than the statement that it was likely that bad genes would be passed on. If there is no research backing this, I would have thought that Bones would be more likely to point out that incest is a learned behavior or there are pheromones the body produces that encourages incest avoidance.

Over all I don't think all of your characters exactly match the film, but it's some of the closest I've seen. I understand that Bones is an especially difficult character to write, and putting the OOCness aside, I'm enjoying the story so far.
itsawhitlocklifeforme chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
This story has totally given me a case of the giggles. Beckett & Brennan are two of a kind.
Didine34790 chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
Great story !

I loved all the references to the fanction world.

And Castle and Bones are two shows that would make one perfect crossover. Shame it's on two competitor networks ...
Pinkqueen chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Awesome story, despite NUMEROUS errors with conventions (not as in what they're at, I mean spelling, grammar, etc.) By the by, apparently Kevin Allen is also the name of a guitarist in a band called "...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead". They're pretty good, so thanks for accidentally introducing me to a new band. :)
KAnders4198 chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
it makes since that Anglea would want gossip instead of the muder.
KAnders4198 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Cat fight between Bones and Beckett.
Kronoskingofthemonkeypeople chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is awesome. Finally someone who can get all the voices perfect! Right, off to read more. Yay procrastination!
ChristyLoisGilmore17 chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
Great job with this story. I really enjoyed reading it. The only problem is I found a few errors through out the chapters but next to that very entertaining read.
charizardag chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
Wow, this really felt like an episode of Bones and Castle. You are a great writer. I look forward to your future work
tkelparis chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
I only just found your stories, but I admit that I had an idea along the lines of your "widower Booth" idea. If you haven't had any takers, I might start pushing my old notes along for that story...

Anyway, sometimes the crossovers are the best ideas. I've got a few that I might trot out sometime soon. Can't wait to check out what else you've cooked up using the Bones and Castle universes.
Khmyh chapter 13 . 1/10/2011
This fic is too good for words. Best crossover I ever read.
169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »