Reviews for The Authors in the Crossover
Cassiopee008 chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Really nice work. I love the way you make those two worlds collide. It was funny and delighting. And with the insights into the fanfiction world, it's perfect.
Now I wish to see a crossover episode of the two series (one can dreams...)
Hope to read another of your work soon.
Thanks for the past hours of bliss
Guest chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Well, Kevin Allen, I really liked this, one of the best crossovers I've read. I now present you with an imaginary Homer's Ring. XD
Guest chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
I am actually pleasantly surprised that you're a boy. There seem to be an overwhelming amount of girls on this site... that bit at the end was awkward, but still hilarious. This really seems like it could happen in either shows, you've got the tone down incredibly well.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Wow, that's genius. Seriously. I had something really intelligent to say, but, I forget it... so yeah. Good idea!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Really loving this, but your author's notes are way too long. You don't need to defend yourself here, as I always say, if it's not going to offend someone, it's not worth saying. The Serenity reference made me laugh, and unfortunately a lot of people won't even get it... but just saying, Gina Torres' character in Firefly/Serenity was a strong female and badass, and she was married and relatively happy.

I agree, incest is gross, you see so much of it in both HP and Supernatural. It's wrong on principal. I have no problem with slash, so long as it's in character.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Idea one... now that's something I could get behind...
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
HA HA HA HA HA. "Bones...you...you schedule it?" I can just see Booth's face. Really liking this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
LOVE
Senna Sylvan chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
Well that explains Brennan's behavior. :)
Senna Sylvan chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
You wrote "Anthropologically speaking, incest would only serve to weaken the genetics of future offspring, and homosexuality would deprive females of strong mates to protect them while they produced said offspring." I was wondering if you found research to prove this or if this line was based on the Bad Gene theory. I did a paper last semester on incest avoidance and I couldn't actually find any proof of the bad gene theory other than the statement that it was likely that bad genes would be passed on. If there is no research backing this, I would have thought that Bones would be more likely to point out that incest is a learned behavior or there are pheromones the body produces that encourages incest avoidance.

Over all I don't think all of your characters exactly match the film, but it's some of the closest I've seen. I understand that Bones is an especially difficult character to write, and putting the OOCness aside, I'm enjoying the story so far.
itsawhitlocklifeforme chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
This story has totally given me a case of the giggles. Beckett & Brennan are two of a kind.
Didine34790 chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
Great story !

I loved all the references to the fanction world.

And Castle and Bones are two shows that would make one perfect crossover. Shame it's on two competitor networks ...
Pinkqueen chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Awesome story, despite NUMEROUS errors with conventions (not as in what they're at, I mean spelling, grammar, etc.) By the by, apparently Kevin Allen is also the name of a guitarist in a band called "...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead". They're pretty good, so thanks for accidentally introducing me to a new band. :)
KAnders4198 chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
it makes since that Anglea would want gossip instead of the muder.
KAnders4198 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Cat fight between Bones and Beckett.
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »