Reviews for Shiver
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Awww Derek knows whose arms belong around him. He knows his arms should be around only Spencer. Sweet man knows his heart belongs to Spencer and spencer's heart belongs to him. This is the Morgan I love. The man who can be honest with himself and the man who loves him. Very nice.
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I absolutely loved this.
Skyz5034 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
nicely written and thanks for posting
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
wow
MistressELEMENT chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
so sad. so so sad and so sweet.

i loved it. this is wonderful.

E
Forever A Fighter chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
You know dude, you're a jerk. My boyfriend is picking me up in, like, two hours and you've almost got me crying over slash that has a happy end, is well-written and all around a great fic. :)
China Dolly chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Gah, you had me crying but it was so lovely. I absolutely love how you describe their relationship. Very well done!

Love, China Dolly
PinkHimeLacus chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
WOW, such insight. Just breathtaking. Details that were amazing, the angst was magical. Something out of movies, I wanted to cry the whole time, and the ending was epic. So unique and heart breathtakingly beautiful! More please, thank you for sharing!
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
aw

love the wending
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
loved it!
QueenThirteen chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
*wipes away misty eyes* ABSOLUTELY incredible! I give you a million little rounds of applause from many brightly-colored elves that live in my basement. 3

This was very very good! 3 I love the shower idea, wonderful! :D I've always imagined it, it was great to see it actually carried out! Bravo. I also love the thing about crying in the shower. I agree with Reid, it doesn't count! XD

Wonderful work!
charming2drew chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I love this! And I really don't like Tamara (I think that's her name). She needs to go away (in the show!) GAH! Anyway, this was really good! I can't wait to see what else you write!
Me chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
These quotes were awesome, even if they almost make me cry:

"retreats like a shunned puppy to the bathroom."

"Reid had argued within himself a long time ago, that crying in the shower could never count as actually crying. "

"Because you broke my heart, Derek, in the span of three hours."

Okay so that one DID make me cry.

I'm glad someone finally wrote a fic where they hurt each other. Sounds horrible, but I'm tired of all the fluff. And even when it's h/c it's always some external force hurting them, not each other doing stupid things, like in a REAL relationship...but for all my bitching about sap, I'm a sucker for happy endings! :)

So basically, great job! I hope to read more of your fics!
RebootUniverse chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This was awesome. I have been waiting to see the fics that people come up with for Morgan/Reid with this new development, and you did no disappoint at all! I love the way Reid stands taller even though he wants to cower when he tells Morgan than he broke his heart.

Seriously, Bravo, this was fantastic.
black-hurt17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
it would have bene nice if reid woudl let morgan sufer for a bit :p cruel, but it would build up soem more tension :p