Reviews for Abyssal Dreams
Tomon chapter 5 . 3/23
Definitely a shame that such superbly started story is abandoned. Still very good idea and one I think could quite easily happen given Riful nature :)
Good job.
TPan1991 chapter 5 . 1/5
Interesting fic.. I am curious what will happen next.. Will Miria and the res join Riful? or will they form there own group like in canon.. Please update if your muse returns..
Edelhart chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
It's a shame that this story probably wont continue.

It was one of the fanfics that I read when i first came to this site. It was written quite well, although it did skip over some parts which could have been interesting to read: this story looked like it was going in a direction that would be promising.

And at the very least, you had Clare actually consider whether to reveal information about herself where most fics would either idiotically reveal it all for no reason without thought or devolve Clare into a mass of edgy death threats and violence.

Again, this was a good story and, while im not expecting it, it would be grand if it were to continue.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
I see you've not updated this in ages but please continue this! It's really good!
0lightning0 chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
riful/clare interesting pair with rifuls its possible i hope you update this whenever you can
Jessicashadow8897 chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
i'm aware that it has been some time since you updated this story but i truly hope that you will continue it one day. it's a great story and it seems a waste to end it with a bit of a cliffhanger
ayleid chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Well, that was great!
And even with the manga's latest revelations we mostly stay in canon-compliant territory, that's a bonus.

Characterization just works, what little combat we read is well-paced, and I find myself very curious about how things might turn out. I do not know if you intend to resume it one day, but I will be hoping for it.
Jessicashadow8897 chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
Great story so far, i hope you will continue one day.
I am curious to find ou what will happen next
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
This is quite the interesting premise, and you seem to be able to hold it together, but the story is still getting its feet under it. I remain hopeful for the relationship and the how Clare's new position will effect canon events, but it seems this story is no longer updated. Nevertheless, I will enjoy it while it lasts.
Ice chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
I was wondering... Have you discontinued this story? This is such an interesting one and Riful has always been one of the characters that piqued my attention. I wish you would update.
approximationOfhumanity chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
Clare/Riful sounds quite exciting and something I could see happening with how Riful is. I'm curious why she hasn't made Clare awaken? Do awakened beings not grow in power? I'm hoping you'll update.
tigerbalm chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Awesome story!
Gothic Rain chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
That was...interesting...do continue:)
Gothic Rain chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
I love their relationship, never read anything like it. Please continue.
dawnofanewday chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
i really love this fic and hope you continue to someday.