Reviews for Abyssal Dreams
Ice chapter 5 . 4/1
I was wondering... Have you discontinued this story? This is such an interesting one and Riful has always been one of the characters that piqued my attention. I wish you would update.
JohnyS chapter 5 . 1/14
Clare/Riful sounds quite exciting and something I could see happening with how Riful is. I'm curious why she hasn't made Clare awaken? Do awakened beings not grow in power? I'm hoping you'll update.
tigerbalm chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Awesome story!
Queen of the Demon Rabbits chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
That was...interesting...do continue:)
Queen of the Demon Rabbits chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
I love their relationship, never read anything like it. Please continue.
dawnofanewday chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
i really love this fic and hope you continue to someday.
kapuis chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Very good fic.
I really like this idea.
I like the relation betwenClare and Riful, and i like her meeting with Miria.
.It's really a pity that you has stopped this fic.
I really hope that you will continue this fic.
ZIrvs chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
I do hope you come back to this story and complete it, as that would make me (and certainly some others) very happy.
Very well written so far.

ZIrvs
Actual-Grendel chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
This hasn't updated in years, I wish it would! I love the storyline you have going, and how you ended this most-recent chapter.
Leez chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
More please! I really want to see this continued! It's just too good and too unique of a premise not to see continued/ finished :/.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
pwease continue pwease? TTTT
kiruchi chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Is there any chance of this story being updated or completed? It has an interesting plot.
HTKWolfe777 chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
I beg you, WRITE MORE!
HTKWolfe777 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
ZOMG! This... is... AWESOME! Must read more! WILL read more!
Claymore Fan chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
In all honesty I was a little wary of what this fic was going to be like, I mean Riful and Clare, not exactly a train of thought I'd ever had; but THIS IS AWESOME! I loved Riful and Clare's interaction, especially how Riful's more human emotions.
Also LOVED this chapter. The fab 4 in action never gets old.
If you're still out there, please, please, please continue :D