Reviews for Abyssal Dreams
I see you've not updated this in ages but please continue this! It's really good!
0lightning0 chapter 5 . 5/23
riful/clare interesting pair with rifuls its possible i hope you update this whenever you can
Jessicashadow8897 chapter 4 . 1/13
i'm aware that it has been some time since you updated this story but i truly hope that you will continue it one day. it's a great story and it seems a waste to end it with a bit of a cliffhanger
ayleid chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Well, that was great!
And even with the manga's latest revelations we mostly stay in canon-compliant territory, that's a bonus.

Characterization just works, what little combat we read is well-paced, and I find myself very curious about how things might turn out. I do not know if you intend to resume it one day, but I will be hoping for it.
Jessicashadow8897 chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
Great story so far, i hope you will continue one day.
I am curious to find ou what will happen next
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
This is quite the interesting premise, and you seem to be able to hold it together, but the story is still getting its feet under it. I remain hopeful for the relationship and the how Clare's new position will effect canon events, but it seems this story is no longer updated. Nevertheless, I will enjoy it while it lasts.
Ice chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
I was wondering... Have you discontinued this story? This is such an interesting one and Riful has always been one of the characters that piqued my attention. I wish you would update.
approximationOfhumanity chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
Clare/Riful sounds quite exciting and something I could see happening with how Riful is. I'm curious why she hasn't made Clare awaken? Do awakened beings not grow in power? I'm hoping you'll update.
tigerbalm chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Awesome story!
Gothic Rain chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
That was...interesting...do continue:)
Gothic Rain chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
I love their relationship, never read anything like it. Please continue.
dawnofanewday chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
i really love this fic and hope you continue to someday.
kapuis chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Very good fic.
I really like this idea.
I like the relation betwenClare and Riful, and i like her meeting with Miria.
.It's really a pity that you has stopped this fic.
I really hope that you will continue this fic.
ZIrvs chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
I do hope you come back to this story and complete it, as that would make me (and certainly some others) very happy.
Very well written so far.

ZIrvs
Actual-Grendel chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
This hasn't updated in years, I wish it would! I love the storyline you have going, and how you ended this most-recent chapter.