Reviews for Law of Signs
So funny. Good job!
nessyschu chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Aww, that was cute!
EnglishSupergirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
LOVE THIS COUPLE! This is REALLY awesome.
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Omg, I really loved this! :D You, my dear, are one talented writer, and I don't say that lightly. This was-in short-one of the funniest things I have read in a VERY long time. You made me laugh, quite literally out loud, a good half dozen times with this. Congratulations! :)

My favorite bit, among others, was this: "Man," Puck says, almost dejectedly, "I'm never gonna make it through Trig. And definitely not with Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker having nerdgasms every thirty seconds."

Now I'm off to read more of your work!

Raylie
Jhyena Aj jax chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I would be pretty scared to I'd I where Kurt lol
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I like this oneshot :)
Juniper Cahill Grimm chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Wow! This story is very witty and has perfect in-characterness. You did a wonderful job in portraying them and I love all the 'End of the World' references. I just know that Kurt is right about a pig flying at that moment.
FNCtheThird chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Lols! I love the muppets reference!
amaXdear chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I like this a lot! Puck's got that sexy little aura of mystery, which is always fun, and I love the language and description you use. Like the Mercedes in Kurt's head, and the whole pole-reversal thing-perfect little touches that brought the character to life. Awesome! :)
thehyperone chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aww, yay! XD
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
LOL Maths class. Always fun XD

~IP~
Darkness49 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
You're lucky this story was good. Because me and my

BRIGHT PINK.

5 INCH.

MOHAWK.

*almost* got offended by 'mohawked Neanderthals.'

That is...before I decided it was hilarious.

You know? You saved me HORRIBLE, DEADLY, TERRIBLE, PAINFUL 15 second Google search that I've been meaning to do to look up the Doc's name on Muppets. Bravo.

As you might be able to tell...I'm hyped on colds meds as well as being naturally insane, and so you get a bat-shit-crazy review.

Great story; it had the lost/confused (overly-muscular) puppy version of Puck.

So, in short, YAY YOU!
Kyouki-Mariah chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Loved!
queenofrandomfandom chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
sweetness, i love this pairing! u should write more of this, but it says its complete.
Padfootasaurus chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Puck's gay. we all know it (: