Reviews for breaking pieces
Kyuubi's Death chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Update...
inactiveaccount100000 chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
I don't know why I didn't favorite this earlier, I've just "rediscovered" it. I can't remember if I commented but I really like how this fic is going. Poor Matt, I'm really curious about how Matt and L's meeting will go when Matt finally finds him

(I wonder how he will find L though, isn't Wammy the only person that knows specifically where L is? At least he knows he's in Japan and Matt's a great hacker so hopefully that will help him out)

and I can't wait for Matt and Light's interactions!
Miss.Jessi-Pon chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Please, please, please, PLEASE, continue this story is awesome
Akane2761 chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Woah...more?
Valvatorez chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
I like it. It certainly gives you the vision of what wammy's is really like, you should write a near/matt.
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
good story please update soon
aquastreak243 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Eep! MattxNear~ 3 I love them. I love MattxLight, for some reason not known to me, so I'm looking forward to this next chapter. And this is really cute, by the way. c:
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
UPDATE! ES UN STORY BUENO!
Payce D. Elui chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
This is pretty good. Please continue :)
Pendancy chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
I'm not sure exactly what it is about this fic, but I definitely need to know where it's going. Something about the way Matt's being portrayed strikes a chord of interest in me. So many times, he's shown as being nothing more than Mello's sidekick, so to speak, and it's refreshing to see him be independent.

I don't mind the timeline fuck so much. At first, when I saw everyone in the same house together at the same time, I was like oh no, it's one of -those- fics, but honestly, it didn't do too much to hinder the story.

Matt's quiet appreciation for and understanding of B is borderline sweet.

Anyway, yeah. Don't let this fic flop.
Meany chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
cool new chapter, things are picking up. update soon!
Adages chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
I could ship Matt/Near if it was written like this ~

Matt's anger does seem sudden, but you lead up to it well enough that it makes sense and doesn't seem out of character. At the beginning, his "I'm tired" comes out of nowhere, though it seems to set the stage for his ~mood swings~.

It is the anger that has festered and grown, turning into a monster and devouring his flesh.

That metaphor made me giggle. :D

Anyway, great chapter! I still love your dialogue and your Near is amazingly realistic. Also, good luck with NaNo!
Gone and forgoten chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
this is interesting!
Adages chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
(Late late late review. Eep.)

I like Linda, here - she's very human, and it's good for Matt to have a friend other than Mello. It's nice that she actually cares enough to give him a birthday gift, and Matt seems a little in denial with the 'oh, I don't care about my birthday' spiel.

The Near part was interesting, as was the Beyond section. I like how you show how observant Matt is - how he isn't really surprised at Beyond being a murderer, at the end.

(Your dialogue-writing skills are great. :D)

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
Meany chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
I like the beginning of the story and how you portray Matt-s character. DO update soon!