Reviews for Finding Loveless, Discovering Selfless
Will-of-the-Night chapter 24 . 11/13/2019
That. Was amazing.
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 24 . 5/30/2015
Please update sooon it's been three years!
KaoraDarnesse33 chapter 24 . 5/25/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/6/2014
what the fudge man you haven't updated in two years what are you doing
Guest chapter 24 . 1/15/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE I MIGHT DIE IF I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
duchessme chapter 24 . 11/19/2013
love the and wait for more
FallenSoul62 chapter 24 . 7/12/2013
update plz
Amles80 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Read a bit more tonight. Still loving it. I approve of your portrayal of Wolfram - in character, and no romanticizing of the little brat. Good! Also, Gwendal! OMG, this is just so perfect. It makes perfect sense that Gwendal should take an interest in Ritsuka, and I also like that Ritsuka seems to be intrigued by him. Promising! I'm not expecting it to turn into romance because R is too young, but still. :)
Amles80 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Oh, I really like this. It must be so exciting for Yuuri to meet another person from another world; I like their meeting and how they interact so far. I knew there must be a way to write a KKM/Loveless crossover, and you make it so believable. I'm looking forward to keep reading this another day. :)
nazebaka chapter 20 . 7/6/2012
CLIFFFHANGERRRRR! (me luvs it!)
Licy Dreamlight chapter 24 . 4/1/2012
It's really a good story

Congratulation !
SasukeBlade chapter 24 . 3/3/2012
So I have no flippin' clue what's going on in this story, but I really liked the part with the...magic spell thingy? With all the elements? It was cool and very dramatic.

I wish I had seen/read either of these series. Oh well. I can see why everyone likes this story!
lunarphase chapter 24 . 2/13/2012
D: oh no...they're together! Leave them alone! DX
Silver-Moon-Light94 chapter 24 . 2/7/2012
yay Ritsuka and Gwendal are together again! 3 loved this chapter :D keep up with the fantastic writing! can't wait for the next chapter! :)
promocat chapter 24 . 2/3/2012
seimei's love for ristuka has always been twisted-it seems if he almost rather have ristuka die than leave him-go grendal!