Reviews for Schizophasia
20thPilot chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I have schizophrenia and it is indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a lot like this. personally i don't mind sitting in a chair to up to five hours staring outside but uhhhh apparently people aren't supposed to do that 'normallllly'

whatever!

Loves you story, awesome idea and such. tata
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I like the the little bit of Canada and England's perspectives at the end. Very interesting.
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I... woah. This really made me think, and I love fics that do that. What I thought was perfect was the bold and italics, and how they were in place. Thanks so much!

-curledruler
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Frighteningly accurate. I can see the character being that way... This was pretty out-there, but it certainly got the point across.

Laughing Rain
yingyingyang chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
That was... very different. I had to re-read it several times (more than several, really. Like, ten?) in order to try to get the different views and such that Alfred was experiencing.

Really, really cool. I have to wonder though, why you don't have a comma after sometimes in "Sometimes America will sit for hours..." but you have one after the sometimes in "Sometimes, Matthew wonders with a frown..." Something really small that was bothering me.

I like it~ Thank you for writing!
Carcharias chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Very interesting and thought-provoking for such a short bit. I'm quite impressed with the schizophasia aspect, it really conveys the boiling chaos that is the American political system. :)
Aigle chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Huh. VERY awesome.

I like this! I don't think I've ever read any other fics of this style.

Pink Sugar Elephant chapter 1 . 10/14/2009