Reviews for Hammered my twist
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Lol! I thought you were going to kill her, too!
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Although there are a few grammatical errors regarding the writing of the dialogue, your story is as unpredictable as it is entertaining. Your use of multiple points of view enhance the narrative by depicting the inner emotions and actions of the main characters. Furthermore, the final scene with the actors gives the story a humorous twist.

Keep up the good work.
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
That was funny. Short and cute. Thanks for writting! :)
Trish47 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I agree with you that "Hammered" was an excellent episode and one worthy of further exploration. You had a good idea here; I also had a bad feeling about Olivia talking to Dalton after the trial was over. Unfortunately, that's all that was here, a good idea. I would have liked to see this fleshed out a bit more, maybe as a 1500 or 20 word one-shot. Or, on the flip side, if you had made it purposefully vague and only included dialogue it would have also been interesting. Also, I don't feel that you needed to switch points of view so many times in this short piece. It made the fic feel disjointed, even though it was nice to see what was going on from all sides. There were also many typos and grammatical errors. But I'm sure that was just because you were excited and wanted to post your story as soon as possible. So, next time, I would proofread or get a beta to read your story before you post so that typos and such don't distract from the story. Oh, and Alex Cabot will be returning in the next episode! But Paxton is supposed to come back around episode nine, I believe. I would encourage you to keep writing. Like I said, you have good ideas, but I'm not sure if you are taking the right approach to them or not.

-Trish
mia66 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Clap clap clap!

You got me there for a minute, brilliant twist of the story BUT that final Fantastic LOL

so so good!
Bookworm0485 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I love, love, loved it and I think you should do some more stories with Chris, Mariska, Richard and Ice-T (and possibly Dann too) and I so agree with you about the whole sonia/beck thing(major ick factor!). Keep up the great work and please write more soon.

~Books