Reviews for Reflections of a Regret
Lady Queria chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
This is such a good story! I love how every chapter recapped the past and then pressed into the future so we could find out what happened next. Very well done. The last and first chapters were definitely the best. The funnest to read anyway. No one really gives juror an angst past typically, but I would love to read more in this au.
golden bells 07 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
this is great! I love the last part where they would play tennis again, and I'm really, really infuriated by jirou's mother.
x-GaaIno-x-For-Life-x chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Aww! This is the best story every! I loved the bit in chapter four when Jirou's mom overheard him and Keigo speaking about fucking xD That was just plain hilarious!
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
such a mother... She is something!
what the gaaah chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
This is so cute! But it's also extremely sad at some points, especially in the first chapter. Well written too, so an applause to you! XD
Yanagi-sen chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
That was a wonderful story. I felt so sorry for Jirou. I really like how you did a chapter from each of their perspectives. Very well done!
CherriAme chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
I demand a sequel to this as well D
Aadiana chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
Is this really the finale? Cause you didn't change the story's status.

I'm hoping there's one last chapter on Kei-chan's point of view. Do you think it's possible for that to happen?

Me likes the story. Ganbatte, if you ever write any other fics on AtoJi do let me know!
TQWEE chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
Jirou has had such a hard time, I'm glad he got a sweet ending. Looking forward to the last chapter!

Tqwee
Lahdolphin chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
That was a long ass chapter indeed~! Loved every word!
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
I still love this no matter how many times I read it. _
SydneyMoe chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
wahh... finished already? ( was actually keeping my fingers crossed that this wasn't the last chappie.
elusivemelody chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
Wowowowowowow. :D Please update soon! Don't usually read atoji as a main pairing much but wow. I've this sudden craving for atoji cause of this fic.
PWNsomeness chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Ooh! You updated! Nice chapter. Jirou! He's so adorable...
ShinigamiSaisei chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Oh cute!~ *SQUEALS* totally LOVE this story and it's so ADORABLE! I really cannot wait for more to come out!~ AWESOMENESS!