Reviews for Legally Blonde Prelude to a Kiss
Frostyfriend96 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I'd just like to say that I can totally see that fitting in with the play. It'd be awesome.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Awe:) It was cool that you used a a montage of various songs from the show at the end, great work!

Hpfreak chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Aww 3
NicoleCollard chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Aawww, it's so sweet... You've caught Emmett's personality perfectly! Elle's too, but specially Emmett's. :)

JENNY is RAD chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This was great! Short, sweet, and very well paced. I really love the nod to the original dialogue with Emmett's "I'm sorry, I just hallucinated"- brilliant! And just the progression of Elle through the scene- how she starts out falling back into her old habits saying that she wasn't capable of doing it on her own, but Emmett, being the ultimate mentor/cheerleader forces her to re-evaluate.

You've captured the dynamic of their relationship perfectly- they can spar verbally as well as challenge each other intellectually but they also recognize when the other needs encouragement or help and never think twice about helping.

Again, the lyrics were integrated awesomely and added to the scene rather than feeling awkward or forced. I give this two very enthusiastic thumbs up!
Lauraeffingiero chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw, so sweet! Fabulous job - this reads just like the script for the musical would! Plus it was SO adorable! :D
nomiann chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
may i start by saying that i was literally squealing by the end? That was seriously one of the best (written from the musical) and the best musical-like form ever! I was totally singing the song lines in my head. How you do it, i can never know, bc apparently, i can't write lyrics musical-like. I loved it completely! And please do a next attempt! ...soon
Bookworm0485 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aww, that was so sweet! Honestly, I was a little apprehensive when you mention that there would be singing invovled(cuz the last fic that I read where the writer tried that wasn't really all that great), but you did a very good job of incorporating it in the right places just like in the actual musical(which I absolutly love, and no one will ever make a better Elle Woods than Ms. LBB). So, Great job, keep up the great work and please write more like this soon.