Reviews for Broken
Lilly Monroe chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
Soo that took me forever and a day to read! lol, sorry about that! I'm glad Jake was able to talk some sense into Rose. That was a pretty interesting flashback...I wonder how long Emmett had been pining over Edward if he wanted to have this family with her.

I was so with Jake about the whole second chance thing. What I wouldn't give to have a second chance to do a whole lot of things! Or for people who are gone to have their second changes. *turns into an emotional mess*

I'm glad she set all his stuff on fire, very Angela Basset from waiting to exhale! LOL...

Poor Jake...his dad needs to chillax! Glad to see he's moving in...can't wait to see what transpires next!
Lilly Monroe chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
Whoa, whoa! There was a lot going on this chapter...and you just left it right there? Oh man...you best update soon babe! LOL.

Poor Rosalie, she must really be dealing with some inner demons if she wants Jake to kill her. I really hope that doesn't happen. I don't think Jake will do it...he's too sweet! haha.

Crazy Paul, now that's a sexy beast! MM. What a hothead!

I can't wait to see what happens!
Lilly Monroe chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Well that was def. a cliffhanger you left us with! I think Bella needs to come home asap.

I'm glad that Jacob & Rosalie are going to at least attempt to try and be civil. We'll see how that works out for them.

I can def. relate to her...at the point where she was talking about when she's alone and how those moments are pretty much the worst. Don't I know it! I feel for her, totally.
Lilly Monroe chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
I really love Esme in this story, she does have pretty good maternal instincts.

I think Rose needs to realize that yes, her family does love her. Just because Emmett left for her Edward, it doesn't mean everyone else hates her. Sure she can be rough around the edges..but she's their family.

I'm glad she decided to stay & what the heck was Bella thinking? She must be under some serious stress and in tremendous pain I suppose...who knows what's going on in her mind. lol.
Chel88 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
Dancing with myself is a great song. I like that she got caught! I mean..talk about embarrassing right?

Well, at least they're agreeing to be civilized with each other.

Hmm, has Emmett always been into Edward or was this just something that happened out of the blue? That's what I want to know. lol.

Yay, two chapters in only a week or so!
Lilly Monroe chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Lol, oh Rose! I mean as much as I'm not Bella's biggest fan, I still felt bad for her. Guess that's what she gets for taking Edward back...right? LOL. Ass.

Liked the little bit of Jake interaction there at the end. Emma Rose is such a pretty name! I loves it.

can't wait to read more! Give me more soon love!
Chel88 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Thanks for the shout out. People are going to really like this story...because pft, who doesn't love the idea of a tough Rosalie and a gay Edward and Emmett?

Pft, Edward would leave a note..just like that.

I liked it! And I want more...

Chel