Reviews for Scars Are Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
"You are very beautiful. The most beautiful woman, I've ever…The scars make you so much more so. It shows you can survive the world. That you are strong."

wow i would like to have a guy like that
Huncwotka chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Awww it's so romantic, I love it. And must admit, very interesting development of Lisbon's father subject. Points for originality for sure :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Poor Lisbon. Good boy Jane.

Great story. A little sad, brought tears to my eyes, but it was a great story!
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow. This was so well written. The pace at the beginning was perfect; made it very vivid! Absolutely stunning piece of writing, you should be very proud of it! :')
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Aww.. this was exactly what I needed for my foul mood :)

It was sexy, romantic and very sweet. So sad about her past, makes sense though. The ending made me sigh happily.

*Gives you a cookie*
LAurore chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
It's a beautiful story.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Incredible chapter! Very moving! I really enjoyed it!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I quite liked this story. It's unique than what's usually written about this show. It gives some good insight into Lisbon's past. Really nicely written. Please write more :)
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
this is an honest and true Fic which i feel blessed to Read thank you for not just sticking to light and fluffy stuff but tackling the heavy stuff as well. so thanks and keep writing and i'll keep reading and reviewing
Bluey chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
hey, I've always thought that lisbon would be the type to put herself in harm's way to protect her brothers, and i was also sure she would have scars to prove it. Excellent story, great minds think alike!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
It was great:)I liked it.
Osage chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wow, wow, wow, that was super awesome. I love sweet Jane and Lisbon moments, great job.
JelloFanatic123 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Great little story! Love the emotion!
TexannaRose chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aw so sweet! i loved it!

xxRosax