Reviews for Time is Running Out
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
LOVE ITTTTTT
Happy Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
SQUEEEEEEEE XD Huehuehue Yes. Thankyou. This. Just gah. Amazing.
ChucklingDevil chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Wonderfully written, you've done an excellent job.
I especially love the fact this is named the same as my favourite Muse song.
Elliot chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Feral Ludwig is the best Ludwig.
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Woah! Great work,pal! Ds was One of the Hottest Smuts Ever in the realm of Fanfiction! & entering the enemy territory for free pasta? Seriously Feli? XD
Chibi America chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh god..."If you wanted that instead of pasta why didn't you just ask?" That...that was just awesome all of it...not to mention vivid...you put some sick scenes into my mind...I feel so wrong now, Off to read the bible, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME LORD! I guess the devil gave me some nasty fettishes XD /
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Ahhh I loved feral!seme Germany BD Especially how he finally snapped. It was so delicious and beautifully written!
spongeson chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I loved this :D

I mean, the abruptness in Germany's kiss was wonderful- these two are just so cute; and I loved the ending. It was funny xD

this was great. just, just wonderful d7
Crazy Queen Of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
*drool* aww germany.
GerItaLovergirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Love itt! I'm a total smut-perv!
MissRiRi chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is absolutely delicious! One of the best Germany/Italy fics I've read.
Pookey chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
ferelsemeGermany is the best! uh so so yummy *flails while meltin ginto a puddle*
MizukiCheese-kun chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I EFFIN LOVE YOU. I EFFIN LOVE THIS STORY.

...Ahem. Sorry about that. I think wild Ludwig is my weakness. ;; this was a great smutty oneshot, and I love the song, so DOUBLE POINTS. -thumbs up- well then... -runs off-
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
nice
xLosersRuleTheWorldx chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
yay! this story was so cute! i LOVE LOVE LOVE Gertalia! Germany is awesome! Ita-chan's so cute! :D

the only thing that bugs me is this line ( "But I don't know why, ve. Everyone knows that England's food sucks about as much as big brother France does!") France onii-chan's cooking is the sh*t! LOL Ita-chan likes France onii-chanc's cooking!

it didn't bug me enough, however, to have this Fic as one of my favorites! LOVE LOVE LOVE again LOL