Reviews for Bite My Tongue
matchynishi chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Aaah poor Kyo, he seems like such an angstbunny here. :( 3 I do love the way you write the two of them though, so great.
Kagzii chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
That's was sweet at cute nice job
lucimonk chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i feel i like this story. but there is a lot of imagery/feeling that i don't understand. like what is the thing that kyo says is disgusting, wrong and sick? and what does he want to tell yuki but could not bring himself to do it?

does kyo want to say he loves yuki? or that he wants to be independent from yuki and break up with him? i just got confused.

sorry i'm a little bit dense :(
bluedoves chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
weee i love this one too - i wasn't quite ready for bed after finishing that chap of offbalance so started hunting for something else to read!
deesha chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
beautiful.

i love how u always manage to spread the somewhat bittersweet feeling in your fics. Its too sweet, I'm smiling like crazy, but it makes me sad too. And i loooove how you picture the relationship between them, that it's not always 'i like you you like me we all live happily ever after'.

yeah they used to hate each other and hatred isnt something that u let go easily.

wait i dont even understand what i write anymore, hha.

anyways, i'm STILL waiting for ur update in Offbalance.. dont give up with the fic yet, kay?
bloommagical chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I loved that! The endong has me feeling depressed :'(

so, if you still need a beta-reader, i'll be happy to!
IlOvEmUsIcAnDyAoI chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
this was REALLY good!
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I have to tell you that the ending was beautiful. That last line just pulled every thing together in such a perfect way. And the story itself was really cute, though maybe a bit confusing. But that's alright. It was still amazing.
Gabby Chanez chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
i completely love it!you need to write more. i fel like a drug addict on relapse!please write more!
WhiteRozePetals chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Awesome, and Im so glad u came back to us, Im eagerily awaiting more chapters to Offbalance, but anyways, this oneshot was great! I luffs it! Ur writing is amazing, so discriptive, also if you havent already found one, Im a beta-reader . But continue writing~ Cant wait to see future stories and updates!
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
i am a beta XD

sorry

anyway brill story...it was really sweet even though it was short and good ending
byefandomgoodriddance chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Wowiewowow! That was incredible!

Very much enjoyable in the sense that Kyo's thoughts and feelings were in such turmoil that I had NO IDEA wtf he was really thinking. I enjoyed the romance without the word "love" being even mentioned. NOT ONCE!

A beauty!
Myurra-K chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
One word for this story;

Love.

I love this story and damn, i'll never forget it either. I feel horrible for Kyo right now, but at the same time i pity Yuki as well. It's wonderfull how you've managed to sculpture the framework for their relationship, this is probably the only story with the two already in a relationship that i've actually enjoyed reading, thoroughly at that!

Still, I cant wait to see more stories like this, so hopefully you'll keep writing! Good luck! 3

~MK
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Beautiful. Insanely freaking beautiful. It's real human feelings, crumpled into a cramp ball and thrown at the back of my head.

Wait, what? XD