Reviews for Give Love
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
... Do one after he ends up back in Burbank after Prague?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
great
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I don't know why I never got around to reviewing this, but I will now.

Great job, I really like this version of what happened after Chuck uploading the new intersect. They never really gave us much of a clear idea of how that was taken by each character and I think that this is a really good version of that. Great job!

until next time,

coreymon77
Baylink chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I meant to note in my immediately previous review that, if there's anything Michael W Smith taught us, it's that *lots* of CCM amounts to love songs, and you don't *have* to assume they're to God if you don't want to.

As for this one?

I sort of fell off when they both ended up at the beach; I assumed she was headed back to Echo Park. One more sentence, maybe, in their dialogue, to tie that knot?

Still, nice.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Cute.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Beautifully done. I loved that moment where Chuck picked up the phone and left that simple but powerful message. Thanks for posting this.
NickyR chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
If I could find the words to describe how much I enjoyed this I will send you a personal message, you have left me speechless, thank you, this is just what I needed :)
Nemo30 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Beautifully written. :)
Just Chuck chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wonderful story, as always a master at work
supesfan18 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
got anymore stored away, can see this as a potential series, or more one shots. anyway good job
Rac2873 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
That was very good. It is great to hear them say ILY. Something the show has never done.

Great job.
tw200 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I believe this story... I love the way you brought them together.. it feels "real" I fear the TV series will just get it all screwed up, bring in more angst and junk we don't need. . . I am hooked, don't know where your going but I am in for the ride. Thanks for the chapter, can't wait for more..
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I'm all about Chuck and Sarah. Great story...this is how it should work on the TV show.
HATEmach1ne chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Awesome work Notorious, LOVED IT!
rachel-rage chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I love that Sarah moved from anger to love. I've always thought that's the way it would go for her- anger at Chuck because of how much she cares about him, shows her that she loves him. The only strong emotion she's ever really expressed easily is anger, and love is a strong emotion. Thanks!