Reviews for Treasure
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 1 . 6/25
God this was deep.
Lyrics Amidala chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This was heart wrenching and realistic. You captured Qui Gon Jin's -sorry BRYAN's I am way too obsessed with Star Wars- desperation. I look forward to reading more of your work.
1066AndAllThat chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I really enjoyed it - loved the emotion! It was really gripping! Love your writing style!
Genkai-chan chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awwwwh. :)
WolfxxBrony45 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
epic representation bro! loved it
Mystic Angel 007 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
WOW! That was terrific.
fanfiction chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
enjoyed the movie very much, i think you have done a very good job adapting the movie to words.
FFww2reviewerJC chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I can't say anything about it!10/10!
Imaginary-worlds chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I like this! Definitely captures the emotion of the ending of the movie... Nice writing! :)
Emily chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This was fantastic :) You captured the emotions and the intensity perfectly.
Kishona chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
MY HEART!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Very good view into the mind of Brian... Nice.
Gemini Explorer chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I have the DVD of, "Taken", and you described well that series of scenes.

A trifle more detail on what the girl wore and how she was led in for sale would be good. That was sort of glossed over in the movie. Maybe there were stairs below the display area, and slaves were told to mount them and stand, turning for the buyers' scrutiny? The one-way glass is a good touch, but probably not needed, as the buyers were in darkness, and the slave girls were illumimated.

I found the price that this girl brought to be ludicrous. Such high bidding for a relatively ordinary girl should have warned the dealers that something was wrong. But that was the case in the movie...

I liked that you know that the chamber of the gun (a Beretta M-92FS 9mm pistol in the movie) needed to be loaded, and that you knew the term, "chamber." Many fic writers are woefully ignorant of firearms.

You have well portrayed the anguish, anxiety, and other emotions of the father, later the girl. This is good, tight writing. It is certainly well above average for Fics.

I am about to post a link to this story on the Rachel Blakely Message Board, in the Fiction section there. That way, many who haven't seen it here can know of its quality, and hopefully enjoy it as much as I did. I hope that this meets with your approval. Writing this good deserves added exposure.

I know how much it means to a writer to get reviews. I can't review all fics that I like, but this one cried out for comment. Congratulations. This is good work!

Gemini Explorer
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Thanks so much for writing! I saw this movie for the first time last week and I cried so much at the end!

Please do some more fics for this film!

x :)
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Saw this movie in theater and just bought the DVD.. watched it twice the day I bought it and loved it each time!

Great fic