Reviews for Treasure
Lyrics Amidala chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This was heart wrenching and realistic. You captured Qui Gon Jin's -sorry BRYAN's I am way too obsessed with Star Wars- desperation. I look forward to reading more of your work.
1066AndAllThat chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I really enjoyed it - loved the emotion! It was really gripping! Love your writing style!
Genkai-chan chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awwwwh. :)
WolfxxBrony45 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
epic representation bro! loved it
Mystic Angel 007 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
WOW! That was terrific.
fanfiction chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
enjoyed the movie very much, i think you have done a very good job adapting the movie to words.
FFww2reviewerJC chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I can't say anything about it!10/10!
Imaginary-worlds chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I like this! Definitely captures the emotion of the ending of the movie... Nice writing! :)
Emily chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This was fantastic :) You captured the emotions and the intensity perfectly.
Kishona chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
MY HEART!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Very good view into the mind of Brian... Nice.
Gemini Explorer chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I have the DVD of, "Taken", and you described well that series of scenes.

A trifle more detail on what the girl wore and how she was led in for sale would be good. That was sort of glossed over in the movie. Maybe there were stairs below the display area, and slaves were told to mount them and stand, turning for the buyers' scrutiny? The one-way glass is a good touch, but probably not needed, as the buyers were in darkness, and the slave girls were illumimated.

I found the price that this girl brought to be ludicrous. Such high bidding for a relatively ordinary girl should have warned the dealers that something was wrong. But that was the case in the movie...

I liked that you know that the chamber of the gun (a Beretta M-92FS 9mm pistol in the movie) needed to be loaded, and that you knew the term, "chamber." Many fic writers are woefully ignorant of firearms.

You have well portrayed the anguish, anxiety, and other emotions of the father, later the girl. This is good, tight writing. It is certainly well above average for Fics.

I am about to post a link to this story on the Rachel Blakely Message Board, in the Fiction section there. That way, many who haven't seen it here can know of its quality, and hopefully enjoy it as much as I did. I hope that this meets with your approval. Writing this good deserves added exposure.

I know how much it means to a writer to get reviews. I can't review all fics that I like, but this one cried out for comment. Congratulations. This is good work!

Gemini Explorer
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Thanks so much for writing! I saw this movie for the first time last week and I cried so much at the end!

Please do some more fics for this film!

x :)
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Saw this movie in theater and just bought the DVD.. watched it twice the day I bought it and loved it each time!

Great fic
Simoman chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Firstly before I say (well technically not say but anyway) anything else I just wanted to express my shock that you haven't already gotten any reviews for this story because personally I think it deserves quite a few.

I think the only reason you haven't is because this movie wasn't hugely popular (unlike CSI: Miami which I notice on your profile that you've written quite a few stories) thus no reviews, that is until now.

What I really loved about this story was how you put the story from the father's perspective and although that is the way a lot of the movie actually unfolds I personally love reading the inner thoughts of the character which you did well here. I especially enjoyed how you voiced his thoughts at some of the critical points.

An example of this occurs when he sees his daughter again, [Quote]"I stared into my terrified daughter’s face. The face I thought I’d never see again. The face I cherished and dreamed of every single night."[End Quote]

In just three short sentences there you managed to capture the motive that inspired everything the father had done. True it was a very obvious one but the way you expressed it was very touching and just the way you would imagine he would have felt at that point. The rest of the story just gets even better from there.

BTW As you might recall above I glanced over your fanfiction profile along with the various things you have written there and I must say I am very impressed. Your friends should also be proud you put so much work into describing them and what you love about them.

If you want to discuss anything I have written here (and I mean anything) feel free to send me a private message or whatever suites your fancy via my page. Oh and I'm not one to bite (metaphorically or literally) so feel free to vent if you disagree with anything that I've written.

Anyways all in all I thought it was an amazing story and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future despite me physically living on the other side of the world to you (I'm Australian if you were wondering. That also is why I spell words like honour and colour with a u and say Mum instead of Mom)

Keep up the great work

Simon aka Simoman

P.S. Thanks for reading this (if you were patient enough to read it all) because I've written quite a bit here lol.