Reviews for Beneath The Moon
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Flipping sweet.

And cute.

:) i was all giddy-fied. ;)
Katiedid01 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Cool story!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
The trouble with one-shots is that you tend not to get many reviews, but even so, you deserve more. I liked the tone of this. The online chatting and the mysterious meeting. I like that Edward WAS Edward, but somehow different...a character you made your own. Bella with glasses definitely mixes things up a bit. I loved Little Bella and her reaction to things. It kind of reminded me of the Lizzie McGuire show and how her little cartoon self was always running around being a menace. I would love to see this continued, so I'm alerting it...in the hope that you do. The writing was good. )
polyphany chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Very cute! I love your characters, and would love to see more of them!
ArielleKrystene chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
To put it simply, 3.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
iit SOO GOOD!
LaylaRainy13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
loved it :)

I looked up U-BUD just 4 the fun of it and its a restaurant. D
IcelandGirl812 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Now that my half option is back, I can finally read fanfic again without blowing my lid. :D

This was cute, adorable and kind of sweet but a little steamy there at the end. ;)

I must admit though, I missed the brilliant descriptive and mesmerizing way of your words that didn't really seem to be in this as with your other works. It seemed more like this was funnier than your normal style, and perhaps the comedy kept the normal...how shall I put it, graceful descriptiveness of your words, from shining through. Granted, I still enjoyed reading it, but it's not my favorite thing by you. :)

I can't wait for the day I check my e-mail and see that you've finally posted a chapter story.
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 10/16/2009