Reviews for Adventure on Gillax Island
chris davie chapter 16 . 9/22/2010

the smashers and the shrawhats team up

and also a glass guy. it was impossible to beat him
pgasniper chapter 16 . 5/28/2010
Well... I finally decided to read this story... And, while it was nice, short and sweet, I do have a small issue.

There were no section breaks. This often left me a tad confused as to what was going on. Since it just seemed to jump from one location to another. I'm guessing this might of been a problem when you transferred the file to the website, and you didn't notice.

Other than that, well I'm looking forwards to the future if Wonmoment returns and see what trouble he brings to the Smashers. Well I guess I'll start reading your Godzilla X Touhuo story next...
Specter24 chapter 16 . 11/29/2009
Meh, the ending was okay. Good story.
Specter24 chapter 15 . 11/29/2009
The fight was alright, and I liked how Luffy ended it. Oh, and it was funny how Garp caught Oceanizer.
SlasherMask chapter 16 . 11/23/2009
I am kinda worried if "Tokutaro" is another sexual pun... I got "O-o;" when someone I know(note: He doesn't like your fics) pointed out what Master Bate was pun at...(Yeah, I hadn't noticed..)

You do understand that it is sort of job of reviewers to say good points and bad points of the subject? They don't do that for Oscars.

And I guess Wonmoment will be either a) Future big bad b) Helper of future big bad c) not related to big bad anyway, but is still against heroes.

Geez, but are you REEALLY sure that Godzilla x Touhou is good idea? Well, its not like my opinion on that matters.
JakeCrusher chapter 15 . 11/21/2009
You may or may not be happy to know that I have decided not to pitch any more story ideas to you. I have decided that because I belive they greatly annoy you, and show off my own lazyness for having to relay on you to get my ideas through.
ngrey651 chapter 16 . 11/21/2009
Oh my God, did you actually name a villain...

Dude, only YOU could pull that off and actually make it work. AND I liked how you allowed Wonmoment to escape. It leaves room for us to wonder what evil deeds he shall soon perpetrate! Excellent job once again. :D
Mystery-guy chapter 14 . 11/19/2009
Never thought Oceanizor was still "alive" right now, also good chapter by the way.

Thanks for my question answered.

Here is a question for you:

What is the "original"(or real) purpose for using Holy Weapons, which is made by the hands, in the future?

Gotta go then

Specter24 chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
Oceanizer again? Man, he won't give up. I hope he gets beaten for good in this round. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Specter24 chapter 13 . 11/18/2009
Finally, Oceanizer is done for. Atleast, that's what I think. Anyway, your next project sounds interesting. Can't wait to see what it is.
Specter24 chapter 12 . 11/18/2009
Kishido sure died in a cruel way, but he got what he deserved. Oceanizer is really tough, isn't he? I wonder when he is going to lose.
Specter24 chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
Surprised to see Garp show up. Hope he'll put those AP guys in their place. Oh, I am liking the fight between Luffy and Oceanizer so far. I'm sure that Luffy will win.
SlasherMask chapter 14 . 11/17/2009
Why do I feel like submarine thing happened on some game or show... Anyway I wonder whats with Wonmoment, will he appear suddenly out of nowhere or something?
ngrey651 chapter 14 . 11/17/2009
Yep, I KNEW he wasn't gone. But clever twist all the same, making it seem as though he DID vanish, "never to be seen again". I look forward to the final fight!
Mystery-guy chapter 13 . 11/16/2009
Awesome chapter. You're right, there is something wrong here in this chapter when the captain of AP Flums is defeated.

Here is a question for you:

Since there is 7 Deadly Incarnations in the Forbidden Realm exist.

4 were dead while 3 were sealed away(right now dead). However, I have a "strange" feeling(or not?) that there could be one more of them. What if there is the 8th Deadly Incarnation, I think it has

a perfect(?) name: Corruptor the 8th Deadly Incarnation.

Well, I'll wait for your answer then.