Reviews for Discard The Queen of Clubs
Nehan Shinzui34 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This is so freaking sad! I wonder why he chose randy for his fantasies? I feel so bad for him! I hope he finds someone one day. I kinda wanna see a sequel but idk if thatd make sense...Anyway loved this!
slashburd chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Poor Cody gets it tough in most fics bless him. Great story, beautifully told, lets hope his dream comes true one day.
Emono chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Why don't you have more reviews? This is the best f-ing Candy fic I've ever read! It's perfect! It's amazing! I love this, I love it! Zomg, you don't know how happy you've made me. This is so awesome!

Future Candy writers *points at fic* Use this as your template for all your fics! THIS is what we want!

Loves and plotbunnies,

Emono
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
OMG! It was a dream! God I never thought I would say this, but I feel sorry for Cody. Everyone even Cody needs love.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Poor Codfishy. He is such an angsty muse, but his stories are always top notch.

When will he learn that not everyone wants sex, and always looking for it will push any potiental lover away. But I loves him anyways.

And huggles to you hun, you'll make it through everything, don't you worry about it. Everything happens for a reason, even the lowest of lows. Anyways, I loved it and I'll talk to you later. 3
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 10/15/2009