Reviews for Engagement
Aewina-chwan chapter 15 . 3/25
La fin était magnifique ouah ...
Aewina-chwan chapter 7 . 3/25
Oh lalala j'ai rarement vu Luffy en colère comme ça surtout après Nami mais pourquoi il s'énerve que maintenant ?
Aewina-chwan chapter 2 . 3/25
Oui je me souviens exactement du passage dans Friends après que Rachel est accouchée hahaha
Aewina-chwan chapter 1 . 3/25
Toujours aussi bien écrit cependant j'imagine difficilement Nami lui dire oui
Guest chapter 15 . 6/2/2017
Awwwwwwww
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2016
Even though it's refreshing story about misunderstanding, i'm still didn't like how luffy mad at nami. First she didn't know the ring belong to luffy, then he assumes she know how he feel all along.
the way luffy mad at nami is like nami have killed someone, and he hate her gut so much
midnightscar17 chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
You should continue this story
PantherlilyCat chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Very sweet story. I have to say, I was really hooked and wanted to find out what was really happening, although I knew they were probably Luffy's rings. Good job once again, I love your fics!
Lovin'MyBooks chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
The end. So cute. Just be a bit more clearer on who's speaking because it got confusing at times, but keep it up!
Princess-Orlaith chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
gosh...for some reason i ship Nami x Law SSOOOO HARD, Zoro x Vivi/Robin, Luffy x Robin/Vivi (wtf!?) and Usopp...well he's mine 3
Wave264 chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
not so mean
Wave264 chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
MEANIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE! YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR LUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!J/K! Love Em'!
Wave264 chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
u dont love sanji! he iz a absalute imbecile who taught he could marry someone while he swoons over others!BAKA!
Wave264 chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
meanie writer
moira33 chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
It was amazing I liked this:

Her foot stepped forward, putting her trust in him, like she always did.

His eyes shifted to the side, noticing this, and his smile widened even more.

Loved how he understood that she trusted her and that she was not JOB!