Reviews for Lost Soul
Kirosha chapter 1 . 6/2
You know, I am still waiting for you to pick this up. Here is to hoping.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
i suppose that could be a bit tricky to find, its a shame that this wasnt continued
LoganAlexander chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Ha...can't apparate, bullshit.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
One hell of an intro. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
No fair! way too good to end like that. This is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This was done surprisingly well. The characters are multidimensional and interesting.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Well, the first half of the chapter was clearly rushed, somewhat disorganized as you tried to fit in *every* small bit if Dresden information in that you could. Wasn't really relevant, and was sort of boring. The second half with Pottwe was much more interesting, much better written, and seemed like a different story altogether. Somewhat criminal to list this as complete when it's clearly written as the first chapter to a bigger story. Wish you would continue this.
Jennixst chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Damn.. well written and a good plot bunny. Here is hoping it continues to show promise if you plan to keep writing of course.
leilanifire chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Dresden is stronger than Potter. Much stronger. While Potter is like a bonfire, Dresden is the Chicago fire. You know, the one that completely destroyed about half the city in the 1800s?
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I was totally hoping that this was a multi chapter. It was just getting interesting too. I would very much enjoy seeing more of this.

Cel
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Great work on this.
simys chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Cool!
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
interesting story line I for one would like to see more
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That is an incredible start of a story, and it makes me want to read more Dresden/HP stories. Favorite quote:

"I'm serious."

"Nah, he's my Godfather," Potter says. "Sorry, terrible joke, but I can't seem to break out of the habit."

"Could wire your jaw shut."

"Wouldn't work. I've tried. I'd just end up thinking it loudly." He sips his beer.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I thought this was an odd place to end the chapter, and then discovered it was also the end of the story!

Potter didn't even stay long enough to find out if Dresden would take the job.

I checked the Urban Dictionary for 'droogs' and didn't find a meaning that would associate well with codpiece in this context. Don't know what you had in mind, and doubt that Potter would have either.

Introducing Bella in Lucius' body this late in a one-shot seems especially odd since you haven't got time to do anything with her/him. You didn't even get a chance to explain how she knew Potter's soul was missing, or why she wanted it and thought Potter would agree to ally himself to her to get it.

Ignoring the abrupt ending, it was a rally good start on what promises to be a good story.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »