Reviews for Lost Soul
cloud 9123 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
nice start I'd love to see where you go with this
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This is pretty amazing. Good job.
Of Rooks and Ravens chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Love. This is very well done! The worlds of Harry Potter and Harry Dresden feel as if they always coexisted. I do agree that the magic of America would be different from Europe's considering how closed off the wizards of Harry Potter's world are. I would be very interested in seeing this continued, if you are so inclined. :) Thank you for sharing.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Sequel please?
Meatzman2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Being acquainted with the Dresden universe through fanfiction only I found this very good. Well written, as ever, with a very interesting style (perhaps very similar to the Dresden Files not that I'd know) and I'm a big fan of stories that are written in the first person.

You lay a lot of groundwork here and it really doesn't work very well as a one shot even if it is still far better than the average.
Guile chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Neat. You really seem to have captured the spirit of the Dresden books here.
Some1Else2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Awesome set up! I really hope you continue this story. Pretty good action and dialogue too, like most of your work!
Dormant Account 24 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
A very good start. I look forward to seeing more. Unlike those on SB, I think HP and HD work well together, especially in the hands of a good writer!
Gogolu chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Amusing.
Pandora's Crate chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Looks cool! HP/DF has been one of my favourite crossover choices for a little while; I hope you keep expanding this one.
madbrad chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
What, Harry's lost his soul? If not, what, then; that's something I've totally missed.

I don't have a clue about this Dresden thing but by golly this is a rockin' and rollickin' instalment! Lots of energy and action.

I'm a bit worried that Bellatrix could apparate when Potter couldn't. Up until then it seemed that Potter was powerful enough to handle anybody.

A very interesting and exciting start!
FarenMaddox chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Awesome idea, one which I'd love to see more of. I am pretty pleased with the characterisation, a little iffy on some of your magical theories but very interested in hearing more. (Possessed her brother in law? WTF?) In any case, it is extremely well-written, holding the basic flavour of a Dresden Files story without trying too hard to actually be Jim Butcher. If you continue, I'll be on board!
Silens Cursor chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Pers, I'm going to say one thing: I want you to keep writing this. This has potential - a lot of it. A Harry Potter like this in the Dresden-verse hasn't been done this well since Shezza's work. The interaction between the two Harry's is great.

I would recommend you reread the Dresden Files, though. The internal monologing that Dresden sounded a bit off - as if something was missing. You don't use a lot of the detail that Butcher does, and I think that makes Dresden lose a bit of his flair.

But, overall, you've got something great here. I want to see more.
Alo Amicus chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
More, please. Where have I read this before?
dfshie chapter 1 . 10/15/2009