Reviews for Lost Soul
Some1Else2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Awesome set up! I really hope you continue this story. Pretty good action and dialogue too, like most of your work!
Dormant Account 24 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
A very good start. I look forward to seeing more. Unlike those on SB, I think HP and HD work well together, especially in the hands of a good writer!
Gogolu chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Amusing.
Pandora's Crate chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Looks cool! HP/DF has been one of my favourite crossover choices for a little while; I hope you keep expanding this one.
madbrad chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
What, Harry's lost his soul? If not, what, then; that's something I've totally missed.

I don't have a clue about this Dresden thing but by golly this is a rockin' and rollickin' instalment! Lots of energy and action.

I'm a bit worried that Bellatrix could apparate when Potter couldn't. Up until then it seemed that Potter was powerful enough to handle anybody.

A very interesting and exciting start!
FarenMaddox chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Awesome idea, one which I'd love to see more of. I am pretty pleased with the characterisation, a little iffy on some of your magical theories but very interested in hearing more. (Possessed her brother in law? WTF?) In any case, it is extremely well-written, holding the basic flavour of a Dresden Files story without trying too hard to actually be Jim Butcher. If you continue, I'll be on board!
Silens Cursor chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Pers, I'm going to say one thing: I want you to keep writing this. This has potential - a lot of it. A Harry Potter like this in the Dresden-verse hasn't been done this well since Shezza's work. The interaction between the two Harry's is great.

I would recommend you reread the Dresden Files, though. The internal monologing that Dresden sounded a bit off - as if something was missing. You don't use a lot of the detail that Butcher does, and I think that makes Dresden lose a bit of his flair.

But, overall, you've got something great here. I want to see more.
Alo Amicus chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
More, please. Where have I read this before?
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Yeah, this was good.
BajaB chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I am really enjoying this and anxious to read more.
Sturdivant chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Ugh, I hate this type of one-shot, especially if the plot has potential.

“The artifact she used possessed her brother-in-law and let her take over.”-Harry on Bellacius

Yeeaahh, not a very nice image. Pass me the brain bleach please.

Anyway, solid start. Two questions, though. If this is continued, will this be strictly Harry dealing with the Dresdenverse for the most part, like most Potter/Dresden crossovers? With Bellatrix showing up, I would think not, but maybe you just wanting throw that distrubing image in there for the lulz or something.:P Secondly, what would be good timetable for me to keep an eye on this if you do continue it?
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Your Dresden voice is perfect. Great job.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
nice
bjon66 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Looks to be a great story.. Hope you continue it...
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I have no idea about Dresden, having not read the books or even watched the TV show, but this was very nice.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »