Reviews for Snapshots of Polyamory
CayStar chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Beautiful story! I really enjoyed this.
Twihardder chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
I am intrigued with this storyline. This chapter was written beautifully. I could feel the pain with each word that was read. I've experienced this as well...the pain never leaves. I loved that the two of them had the support from Rose and Emmett.
JustARead chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
Progress
JustARead chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Hmm, interesting
shalu chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
i'm sorry i hadn't read this earlier! i had meant to, but you know how things get crazypants. anyway, i loved it! i love their connection and sweetness. thanks xo
hazeleyes2881 chapter 9 . 2/10/2012
This story was my first Poly story and wow! It blew my mind. I was hesitant going into it and I absolutely loved it. I love how you show this world to people. The ups, the downs, all of it. There was so much love in this story, it was amazing. I have to say that polyamory kinda freaked me out before this and I didn't really think it was possible and I also thought that some people were just greedy. But, through reading this story I realized that I am wrong. I'm sure that there are some people who are just in it for the sex but I see that there are also people who have a lot of love to give and who are able to love more than one person at a time. Thank you for showing me the loving, intimate side of that world.
TLCullen132 chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
What an interesting peek into the lives of two married couples joining together into one family. On one hand I love the fact that it was short, encompassing snapshots and on the other wishing we could have more. I guess in the end a picture is worth a thousand words ;).

-TLC
Raven's twimom chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
WOW! Your snapshot really opened my eyes to something that happened in my life. But I was too young and nieve to realize what it was. Thanks so much for sharing! If this fic was based on something you live, well I very happy for you and your family. I hope you are well and will be together forever.
hullohullo chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
Sigh... So beautiful... I really like reading stories with poly. And not just two only fucking one... The love between them was beautiful. Having equel love for not only 1 but 2. And everyone loving eachother was the best.

Im sad it wasn't a long story... Would really loved that. But it's better than nothing and it's still awesome. And go chase!

Im tired, so can't write much. Bye and thank you for taking your time to write this!
Jas'sluvr chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
I love this story! keep writing an I'll keep reading
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 9 . 12/11/2010
Another great story! I love the Poly stories! They touch close to home. Thanks again for sharing with us!
twi nana chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
This was a truly wonderful story. Well done, as always I want more, but this is complete as it is. Very real,

P